Seriously enough is enough! Tori Spelling was out with her two kids, Liam and Stella, wearing what I can only assume is a nightie and I’m pissed! I no longer need to see Tori with her kids or basically doing anything else but practicing to be the best up-to-date Donna Martin she can be. This will include wearing big dresses in which she is not able to sit, getting thrown down a flight of stairs by Ray Pruitt, and telling the world she is a dyslexic virgin. Oh, and not being able to graduate since she got trashed off of champagne at the prom. She should ONLY be photographed doing those things.
- I was brought up believing I’d wait till I got married. I just can’t wipe that all out because of how my body feels.
- What’s left for me? Dye my hair? Get a boob job?
- I promise I wouldn’t get in the way, I’ll be like Yoko Ono or something.
- So I was blitz shopping Melrose yesterday, and I see Jockey for her, Calvin Klein for her, BVD for her. Now I don’t get it, I mean I don’t see them making Maidenform for him.
- If your looking for a wild night, I’m not your girl, okay?
- So, anyone know any good divorce songs?
- Donna Martin graduates! Donna Martin graduates! (fine she technically didn’t say it)
- Owwwwwww! (when Ray pushes her down the flight of stairs)