Because you don’t have to pay full price necessarily when ordering from Scentbird. These coupons and major sales can help you get exactly what you want and at a great price. Read on!
Scentbird is a subscription-based delivery service that will send you a 30-day supply of your favorite designer fragrances right to your door (or office!). According to the CEO, Scentbird was created out of frustration with the ‘perfume graveyard’ that collected on their dresser. So to help combat that old dusty graveyard that we’ve all encountered (hello Darkkar!), you can choose from over 450 classic colognes and perfumes, or totally roll the dice and try out some new scents that are being added regularly. We have total FOMO, so this is important to us.
They really are one of the best ways to try brand new perfumes and colognes each and every month and have them delivered directly to your home! They’ll provide you a large enough sample of the fragrance of your choice to last you the entire month! We love that! What we don’t love, of course, is having to pay full price for the service (or for anything, for that matter). Whether you’re looking to test our their monthly fragrances or want to shop direct and buy things in their new makeup space, one thing is for sure…you don’t have to pay the full price this month.
What and how much you get is really up to you since they offer a variety of different subscription options. Regardless of the one that you pick, one thing is for sure. You’ll get enough of the fragrance to last you for the entire month. There’s some math involved, which certainly isn’t our strong-suit, but basically there will be enough of the fragrance for you to use about 2 to 3 sprays per day for the full month. I mean, we technically don’t wear it every day (hello hungover Sunday), so we always ended up with a little extra from time to time.
Start a monthly subscription for only $14.95 and cancel at any time!”
Your order will also come with a refillable case and the size of what shows up to your doorstep is a travel-friendly size so you can even bring it with you on a flight without the TSA wanting it for themselves! You’ll also be able to choose from hundreds and hundreds of different brands. We’re talking the good old tried-and-true standbys like Calvin Klein, Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana, Michael Kors, Prada, and more. Plus, there’s so many new and trendy options to test out too like Rag & Bone, Juliette Has a Gun, Tom Ford, MALIN+GOETZ, Commodity, and more
Shop our picks for some of the best ScentBird promo sales, deals, and more in August 2021!
Six Important Tidbits to Make Your Shopping Experience Even Better
1. Just Start With 25% Off: If you’re new to Scentbird and are ready to start subscribing you’re going to get 25% off right off that bat! With the 25% you’ll save on your first month you could totally take that savings and put it towards the first full bottle of cologne or perfume when you’re ready to buy.
2. Score a $15 Credit Now: Once you’re all subscribed up and make the decision to buy your first full fragrance bottle, you’ll get a $15 credit towards that very first purchase.
3. Ask For Your Own Discount Code: There’s nothing worse than finding out your code has expired. It’s really a total downer, especially when it’s one of the deciding factors when subscribing. They’re actually usually pretty good with still trying to help you out. If you lost your code you can always email them. In fact, if it’s really a deciding factor it doesn’t hurt to ask them for a special incentive code to start your subscription. Contact them at: support@scentbird. com.
4. Friend Them on Facebook to Save More: Following them on Facebook is pretty easy and every now and then they’ll post some additional savings, coupons and overall short-term sales. This past month they were offering 30% off, which was pretty amazing. You can follow them on Facebook here.
5. Get a Free Perfume or Cologne: Yes, it’s free. However, there’s one small catch. It’s based on a friend referral. If you refer a friend to Scentbird and they end up subscribing you’ll get either a free perfume or a free month on your subscription for every friend that subscribes. Check out the details here.
6. Earn a Free Sample Right Now: If you’re a blogger, an editor, or a publisher you can get a free sample to review. It doesn’t matter if you’re a blogger, a vlogger, or an influencer. Just fill out there form to make the request and once approved you’ll get your free sample!