In a recent interview with Britain’s Top of the Pops magazine, Lindsay spoke about her concern for her sister trying to mimic her partying ways. Lindsay has said:
- ‘I want to look like you, you’re so pretty!” – yeah Linds (I call her “Linds”), you know you just made that part up. I doubt Ali is up at night praying that she gets a case of the “freckleitis.”
- If she really wants to do what you do than Dina must be psyched she’s saving money on underpants.
- You’re like her second mother? Second? Yeah, no no you’re like her first mother. That’s right Dina I said it. Deal with it.
Lindsay continued by discussing her bother, Cody.
“My brother Cody is 19. He wants to stay out of the limelight and become a lawyer. I want him to be an entertainment lawyer, so he can help me out!”
Awesome. Here’s what I think:
- DUDE! What is it like to be 19, Lindsay’s brother, and seeing pictures of your sister’s “lady business” getting in and out of cars and on and off of boats? The money that Dina is saving on underpants should go towards buying gallons of bleach so you can pour it in your eyes.
- He may become an entertainment lawyer, but Lindsay you’re going to have to wait for him to bust your dad out of the slammer before he even starts to work on your messy legal issues.