- Monday night, Lindsay hopped in a car with three guys (Dante Nigro, Jakon Sutter, and Ronnie Blake).
- The guys got invited to a party in Malibu (not at Promises) with Lindsay.
- Dante and Lindsay’s assistants boyfriend were let into the party (the other two dudes weren’t). Dante claims Lindsay was never without a drink and even did a shot with her. Cheers!
- Lindsay and her assistant got into a fight and her assistant quit and Lindsay went nuts.
- The assistant hopped in a car and took off. Lindsay then jumped in the car that they guys were in and started driving.
- When Lindsay hit the gas Ronnie was so frightened that he jumped out of the car while it was going and Lindsay ran over his foot (awesome).
- Lindsay was going upwards of 100 mph on the Pacific Coast Highway and Lindsay said, “I can’t get in trouble. I’m a celebrity. I can do whatever the f*ck I want.” (karma)
- Finally, the chase ended and the cops gave Lindsay a sobriety test, to which she failed. When she tried touching her nose she almost fell over.
- Allegedly Lindsay then tried to convince police that “the black kid was driving.” Awww that’s sweet.
Is she kidding with that? First Mel Gibson, then Michael Richards, and now Lindsay Lohan. Let me ask you, are you supposed to be racist if you’re famous and intoxicated. Does this have something to do with Scientology?