Yes these are those insanely giant inflatable floats you’re seeing in every lake (and on Instagram) this summer.
As if we couldn’t find yet another reason to love all things ‘summer’ these ginormous rafts are pretty much breaking the internet. We don’t even think you can technically call them ‘rafts.” They’re technically ‘floats’ but, truth be told, they’re more like inflatable party boats perfect for any lake (and not really any regular sized pool). Here’s what we know, so far, about these famous Party Bird Island floats:
- There are currently 3 super cute animals to choose from: The magical unicorn, the hot pink flamingo, and the beautiful peacock.
- These ‘floating islands’ can hold up to 6 of your family members or friends and max out at a 1,320 pound capacity.
- They come with six cup holders (hello beers!) and have a useful built-in platform where you can add some water to keep your feet nice and cool in the summer heat.
- There’s a super useful built-in cooler in the flamingo and the peacock version (sorry unicorn fans!).
- They’re about 10 feet tall, 10 feet wide, and 14 feet long.
- The suggested retail price starts at $149.00
- They’re almost impossible to find in stock at Sam’s Club (some you can pre-order) so you can always roll the dice on eBay if you’re desperate (and, to be honest, we are).
Where You Can Find and Buy these Party Bird Island Giant Floats:
The Party Bird Island Unicorn Island Float – Buy Now/Stock Here
The Party Bird Island Hot Pink Flamingo Float – Buy Now/Stock Here
Party Bird Island Giant Peacock Lake Float – Buy Now/Stock Here
So somehow these island floats have turned into a ‘must-have Christmas toy’ scenario we’ve all experienced with Hatchimals and Fingerlings Monkeys last year. We can never have a break. Everyone online is freaking out! But, seriously, how magical and awesome are these inflatables?! Can you imagine the fun you’ll have with your friends all day in the summer? The only real bummer (besides how hard they are to find online) is that it’ll take you around 25 minutes to blow them up so make sure you have an electric pump on standby and then make sure you get your friends to help you carry it down to the water. Did we mention it’s 10 feet tall, by 10 feet wide and 14 feet long. Amazing! Of course the dimensions might slightly vary by animal, but you get the drift.