These aren’t your old Fingerlings. These are the new Untamed Legends Dragons and they’re about to make your holiday list!
After the recent success of pretty much everything Fingerlings, their parent company has announced a new addition to their lineup. Introducing the Untamed Legend Dragon. These are slated to be the biggest and baddest of all the Untamed creatures. Personally, we feel like they look like a hybrid between a dragon and a dinosaur, but one thing we can all agree on is that these will most likely one of the most popular toys of the year for both boys and girls.
So What Do Untamed Legends Dragons Actually Do?
These ferocious toys are totally interactive and have neck sensors, head sensors, and even extra large wings that are not only motorized, but they’ll also move back and forth in a flapping-like motion when your kiddos use their hand to ‘fly them’ all around the air.
Outside of almost being able to actually fly (use your imagination), like others from the Fingerlings brand they’ll also respond to both touch and even motion. You’ll hear them make all sorts of fun noises like roaring, growling, and more! If you and your kiddos aren’t sure if the sounds mean they’re mad or happy, don’t worry! They also come with LED lights that indicate their mood. If it turns red that means they’re angry, if it turns yellow that means they’re hungry, etc.
When is the Release Date?
These are slated to be released in October 2019, which is just in time to get your hands on them before the holiday rush! Check back to see when you can pre-order them from places like Amazon.
Show Me the Price!
These are going to be a bit more expensive than some of the others from the past, but this is mainly because they’re bigger, more interactive, and can just do more cool things. The suggested retail price is $39.99.
The New Untamed Legend Dragon from WowWee – Pre Order Soon
Note: The below was a recent review of Untamed Raptors that were previous best sellers.
They’re baaaack! The mad scientists (that we love) at WowWee are back and are debuting the latest to their ever-growing Fingerlings collection, Untamed. That’s right. We’re talking dinosaurs. They’re basically robot-raptors for your fingers and we can’t wait to get our hands on them.
For those of us that lived through the Fingerlings Monkey craze of Christmas, we’ve rested, strategized, and are ready to tackle these cute, yet ferocious, dinosaurs. Here’s everything that we know about the Untamed Fingerlings (so far):
- There are 4 different Untamed dinosaurs, each with their own unpredictable personalities.
- Their names are: Blaze, Fury, Razor, and Stealth.
- Similar to other Fingerlings they can hang on you finger and talk ‘dino talk’ to you, open and close their mouths, or hang upside-down from your fingers and get into all sorts of raptor-like hijinks.
- Each raptor has 40 different sounds and animations and responds to motion, touch, and sound. Just don’t clap too loudly at them or they may bite your head off with their moving jaws and claws!
- The price of these must-have dinosaurs will retail for $14.99.
- You can try your luck to buy some now in the US here on eBay, but you’ll likely pay way too much.
- UPDATE: These are now available here on Amazon for a decent price in the US.
One of the things we love best about the Untamed Fingerlings is that your kids (or, let’s face it, you) are going to be able to decide just how sweet or sour these raptors are. Depending on how they’re interacting with them and taking care of them they’ll either be calm or angry, tamed, or untamed. Personally, we can’t wait to see what they do when they’re untamed!
Here’s where you can pre-order and buy some of them now!