There are some super amazing sales going on at Wayfair today (and pretty much every day). Check out these promo sales STAT!
Who doesn’t have that Wayfair jingle stuck in their head 24/7!? And, TBH, we totally love how Kelly Clarkson has popped up recently in a few different commercials! We’re pretty obsessed with all things Wayfair and while we still love to get our home essentials from places like The Home Depot and Amazon (genuflect), for us we’ve found some of the best deals when we go direct with Wayfair. Plus, we’ve been able to save up to 70% on the regular!
Some of the most popular promo areas for Wayfair include things like:
✔︎ Up to 30% Off Living Room Furniture – Learn More Here
✔︎ Here’s How to Get Free Shipping – Learn More Here
✔︎ Up to 50% Off Home Improvement Essentials – Learn More Here
✔︎ Take Extra $100 Off Your Order – Learn More Here
Overall this month we’re seeing some pretty amazing savings averaging up to an extra 30% off, but there are still major seasonal promo offers of up to 70% off, which is kind of insane. The good news is that you don’t even need to wait for the Wayfair Black Friday sale or dig for a coupon code (because they don’t really have them) because the prices and sales are typically that good!
Speaking of things like promo codes, honestly, while some other sites will display some that may work, Wayfair really doesn’t go the discount code route. Whenever they do it’s because they’ve provided them themselves as a complete one-off. And, if that’s the case, they’ll basically email it to you exclusively, so be sure to subscribe to their email newsletter! Other than that, your best best is to just shop them directly because all their applicable offers will be listed right there on their homepage!
Check out some of the best Wayfair promo sales (so far) in November 2020 and start saving!
Fun Facts About Shopping at Wayfair
1. Free Shipping is Real: In a world where paying for online shipping seems so old-timey, they’re always offering free shipping when you spend at least $35 during checkout. This is applicable for anyone within the United States.
2. Save Up to 25% with Wayfair Business: If you’re a business or trade pro and need products for your office or business, all you have to do is sign up for a free business membership and you can instantly start saving up to 25% off the original prices simply because you’re a member! Plus, you don’t have to spend a minimum to enjoy the discount!
3. Their Credit Card Helps You Save: When you’re qualified and apply for the card you can get $40 off your very first order (when you spend $250). Plus, you’ll also be eligible for 3% back in rewards on select items! We never ‘love’ signing up for a card in general because we’re also afraid of not paying it off on time and then having to deal with crazy interest rates, but if you can remember to do so this is a great way to get some free stuff!
4. Give Them Your Email Address: One of the easiest ways to stay on top of all the savings, just give them your email address (or the email address where you don’t mind getting a ton of emails) and they’ll keep you posted on discounted items, upcoming sales and, from time to time, they may provide you with your very own promo code that you won’t find anywhere else.
5. Refer a Friend to Them: When you refer a friend to them and they spend at least $50, you’ll get $10 in Rewards! Plus, the friend you refer will also get $10 off their purchase. It’s a real win-win. If you refer a business friend for a professional business account you’ll receive $50 in rewards points! They don’t really have promo codes, so this is a great way to earn some real discounts off your next order!
6. The Wedding Registry: Did you know you can register for your wedding with them? That honestly was news to us, but we’re psyched to know that. Even better, they’ll give you up to 10% off items purchased up to 6-months after your wedding date. So it’s a great way to save a little extra cash post-wedding for you and for your guests who may have been a little late to the game in getting you your gift.
7. Yes, They Own All Modern: We love All Modern because their furniture and decór is always, well, modern, chic, and affordable. Plus, Wayfair owns them so you know the customer service is going to be on-point and their shipping rates are going to be great too. Here are some ways you can save at All Modern today!
Promo Codes, Coupons & Retailer Sales:
The Wayfair Way Day Sale is Totally Happening!
New Build.com Promo Codes & Coupon Sales Today!
Shop These Houzz Coupons & Promo Codes This Month
Joss & Main is Now Having a Major Promo Sale