In fact, just about everything at Wayfair is going to be on sale big time this Presidents Day 2020!! Here’s what to expect.
You typically don’t have to wait for Black Friday or Cyber Monday to score some amazing deals at Wayfair because, on most days, it seems like they’re slashing up to 70% off so many different best-selling items. However, it’s never too early to start planning your shopping strategy because once those sales are over, well, they’re over!
Last year some of the hottest items at Wayfair were actually up to 70% off and we even found some things that were 80% off. Yes, really. We saw that select major appliances (stoves, refrigerators, and washing machines) were up to 50% off their original price, you could take up to 70% off select living room furniture, and even up to 70% off select bedroom furniture. What’s better than that?! We’re already super psyched about their Presidents Day Weekend sale event!
Amazing President’s Day Deals!!
When Does Their Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale Start?
While some retailers stick to just one day of sales, Wayfair usually (thankfully) brings it the extreme. Last year they began the Black Friday sale on the Monday before Thanksgiving and ended it at mid-night on Cyber Monday. Therefore, their BF event should start on November 25 and end up December 2, 2020.
What Will the Best Deals Be?
Honestly, just about everything is going to be on sale. But check out some of the best-selling categories with really amazing sales happening right now:
- Select Bedroom Furniture starting at just $99 – Check the sale prices here.
- Select Living Room Furniture up to 65% off – Check the sale prices here.
- Select Beautiful Area Rugs up to 70% off – Check the sale prices here.
- Select Stylish Bedding up to 70% off – Check the sale prices here.
- Select Comfy Mattresses starting at just $199 – Check the sale prices here.
- Christmas Holiday Decor and essential up to 70% off – Check the sale prices here.
Bookmark this page (is that still even a thing?!) because we’ll be updating it with the latest sales and deals as we get closer to the big day(s).