Rollbacks, and clearance, and sales…oh my! Looking to save a bit for you and your family at Walmart this month? You’re in luck because we’ve uncovered some of the best sales and deals today. Plus, these promo codes and coupons certainly don’t hurt the cause. Read on!
There is literally nothing that Walmart doesn’t carry. No matter what we seem to need, they totally seem to have it. Whether we’re shopping in-store or online (our preference so we don’t have to leave our house) there’s always a great sale going on almost each and every day. Walmart has really stepped up their game lately, especially with their acquisition of Jet (which honestly has the best customer service we’ve ever had). But more importantly, they’re really trying to take on the e-com giant, Amazon, when it comes to better prices, better delivery options and more. That totally benefits us, as the consumers, because who doesn’t love a constant price battle for the lowest prices online?!
While Walmart is typically known for having the best sales ever during their Black Friday event, there are always other ways to save all throughout the year. First off, you can get free 2-day shipping on hundreds of thousands of everyday items. Plus, their rollback pricing is always popping up allowing us to save, on average, anywhere from 10% – 35% off original prices. And don’t even get us started on their clearance section. We’ve seen savings on things like best-selling electronics and tech gadgets for up to 60% off and everyday household essentials for up to 50% off. Check out some of the best Walmart promo code, coupons, and major sales happening (so far) in November 2020.
And the Savings Keep on Coming This Month Online:
The 8 Best Perks & Ways You Can Save Today!
Outside of coupon codes and every day sales, there are a bunch of additional ways to save at Walmart too. In fact, we’ve rounded up some of the best ways both online and in-store because, well, we know people love going to the store and browsing around for hours. This is usually because you need a vacation from your family and, well, we don’t blame you one bit!
1. Always Strategize Around ‘Price Matching’ Whenever You Can – Sure there are some stores that won’t honor price matching anymore (sadly), but many still will. And, to be honest, it’s actually pretty easy. You can easily achieve this one of two ways. First, you can bring in the ad (hardcopy or show the offer via your smartphone to the cashier) and, if it’s accurate, they’ll give you the competitors price. A friendly little tip is to also go speak with the store manager as well (and be nice!) because they’ll be able to help you out usually. The second way is to simply tell the cashier where you’ve seen the lower price and they can look it up for you. Personally, we like to have the copy with us to speed things along.
2. Download the ‘Savings Catcher’ App and Save – It’s not that you really need to add another app to your collection, but this one is a must-have if you not only want to check in on competitor pricing before you buy, but it’s vital if you want to check to see if anything you’ve bought recently went on sale after you purchased it. The Savings Catcher will allow you to check the local competition and if they have the same product for cheaper, you’ll get an e-gift card for the difference. Plus, you can actually scan your receipt barcode with the app to see if anything you bought recently went on sale. It’s pretty amazing.
3. Earn Free Shipping – This one is a real no-brainer. We totally dislike having to pay for shipping because it seems like such a punch to the gut, but as long as you spend $35 on your purchases you’ll be able to get free 2-day shipping. That we can get behind!
4. Pick Up Your Items For Free – Ok, having to actually go to the store to pick up what you’ve ordered online may seem a little counterintuitive, but you can always shop online and then have them shipped to your store for free and pick them up same day! You’ll save on shipping and won’t have to go aisle to aisle looking for what you want to buy. Fast and cheap!
5. Look Out for Seven Day Price Adjustments – That’s right folks! If you happen to see the item you’ve purchased at Walmart (it has to be the same exact product) somewhere else cheaper within 7-days of your original purchase date, they’ll give you the difference. Just make sure you hold on to those receipts!
6. Black Friday Deals Last a While – Who doesn’t love shopping on Black Friday and, of course, Cyber Monday? What is usually just a 2 day event can last the whole week of Thanksgiving at Walmart. While some of the best prices will be on one of those two days, keep looking for sneak peeks starting at the very beginning of November and plan accordingly!
7. Save $25 and Get 3% Back – We don’t always believe in getting a store credit card, especially if you don’t always pay it off on time. If you don’t think you can do it, DO NOT sign up for the credit card. However, if you’re like us and only spend what you have then this may be a decent deal for you. First off, you’ll get $25 when you open it up (and spend it the same day if you’d like) and, second of all, you’ll save 3% every single time you make a purchase and there are currently no annual fees. Score! Check out more info about the card here.
8. Regularly Patrol Their ‘Big Savings’ Section – If you’re online shoppers like us, make sure you browse their Big Savings section every day. It’s there where you’ll find some of the biggest sales of the day and week! They’ll even break it down for you by section, so things like electronics, toys, fashion, home and garden, total clearance and more!
November 2020 Promo Codes & Coupons:
Walmart Purchased Bonobos and the Deals are Amazing
All the Beauty Essentials You Need are at Dermstore
Get Ready for Some Pretty Impressive Christmas Deals Coming Up