We’re addicted to everything ‘beauty’ and, of course, everything Ulta. We’re here for all the promo codes, all the deep discounts, and all the beauty-ful sales taking place right this minute. 💋
If you’re looking to take a little break from Sephora, well then, Ulta is where it’s at for everything we need when it comes to beauty, skincare, makeup, hair, nails, and more. And we mean everything. Even Kylie Jenner is getting in on the action. A recent report announced that Kylie has added her makeup line, ‘Kylie Cosmetics’ to the shelves (and internet pages) of Ulta so basically there’s no need to shop for anything else anywhere else.
One of our favorite things about shopping Ulta is that they’re not hoarders when it comes to sales and coupons. They are regularly running sales and honestly have countless coupons on some of the best-selling products of the month. Plus, they’ll give away a ton of free gifts with purchase almost all the time. What’s better than that?
– Our Favorite Ulta Item of the Week –
– Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer –
Check out some of the best Ulta promo codes, coupons, and major beauty deals happening (so far) in January 2019.
Be ‘In the Know’ When It Comes to All Things ‘Ulta’
1. Yes, You Can Earn Points and Cash: We do love a rewards program, especially when it’s free. When you sign up for the Ulta Rewards Program, every time you shop you’ll be earning points, which will eventually be converted to cash you can spend online or in-store. The way it works is that for every $1 you spend, you earn 1 point. When you earn 100 points, you’ll get $3 off. It increases in increments moving forward. When you hit 2,000 points, you’ll get $125 off! Now don’t be discouraged, because at times you can earn double points. You’ll earn double when it’s your birthday month so that’s a great time to shop and save! Speaking of your birthday, you’ll actually receive a free birthday gift during your birthday month. How cool! Learn more here.
2. The Biggest Sale Event of the Year is ’21 Days of Beauty’: Of course we’re always bias to a Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale, but the ’21 Days of Beauty’ event is where you can save a ton. We’re talking up to 50% off! And, even better, there is something new majorly on sale each day during the 21 days. This sale runs from September 2 – 22nd. You’ll even get a sneak peek at what will go on sale days in advance. Grab that sneak peek here!
3. They’re Transparent With Their Coupons: You know how some retailers never want to let you know what their magical secret coupons are? Well not with Ulta! First off, they have discount codes all over the place to help you save as much as possible. Instead of trying to track them all down, just go to their coupon page here! There you’ll find deals like 20% off, Buy 1 get 1 50% off, and so much more! On average we’re seeing upwards of 50 different coupons at any given time. Amazing!
4. Get 20% Off Your First Hair or Skincare Service: Yes, that’s right! If you’re a first-timer who’s heading to the store you can get your hair done or some really nice skincare treatments and you’ll get 20% off! The Skin Bar includes services like haircuts, hair coloring and highlighting, root touch-ups, styling and more! Save your 20% here!
More Beauty Deals:
All the Sephora Deals Taking Place This Month
The Dermstore Promos To Help You Save Some Major Cash on Your Favorite Beauty Essentials
There’s a Promo Sale at Bouqs and We. Are. Here. For It.
The Most Popular Perfume (Right Now) Is…