When you’re looking to get the best prints ever, you already know you gotta go to Snapfish! And now you can save a little extra on your next order this month with a little help from a promo code or two. Plus, check out the latest sales happening today! 📸🐟
Now matter what time of year it is, we’re all in the same boat. We’re trying to outdo our family and friends when it comes to creating the cutest customizable photos of our kids and, well, our pets too. Oh wait, just us? Either way, our go-to is always Snapfish. First off, they’ve been around for over 20 years so we totally trust them. But it’s not just us. Our friends over at PC Mag recently reviewed them and gave them an ‘excellent’ 4.5 out of 5 stars and claims their images are better looking than Shutterfly (although we do really like them too!), and they typically have lower prices.
Speaking of lower prices, there are actually a bunch of great ways to take some decent percentages off your order this month. Whether you’re looking for standard photo prints, some really unique photo gifts, chic home decór items, holiday cards, customized phone cases, or whatever, we’ve got you covered. Check out some of the best Snapfish promo codes, coupons, deals, and sales happening (so far) in March 2019. Say cheese!
Even More Photo Sales & Deals Happening Today!
5 Things to Know Before You Shop
- Snag Some Free Shipping: Who doesn’t love getting free shipping? It’s kind of what we live for. Well you can actually get free shipping on your next order. Well, sort of. They have a minimum spend of $29. As soon as you hit that $29 total you’re get free standard shipping. Let’s be honest, we’re not checking-out for less than $29 anyway so it’s kind of always free for us!
- Sign Up For an Account & Get Free Stuff: That’s right! If you’re a new member and sign up for an account, they’ll provide you with some really cool free incentives. It’s more of a ‘thank you’ if you will. Most recently we’ve seen an offer where once you sign up you’ll receive 100 free 4×6 prints. What’s better than that? Learn more here.
- There’s Pretty Much Always a Deal Taking Place: The special deals may not last long (typically only a couple days at a time), but they change them up regularly. Plus, they actually have their own coupon page where they make it easy to find all the codes you need to take that extra percentage off. On average we’ve seen savings anywhere from 40% – 70% off select photo essentials.
- You Can Get Your Order Today: It can usually take up to 3 business days to process your order (because they’re usually customized) and then you’ll receive your order roughly 7 days after that. However, certain photos, prints, calendars, photo paper cards (and more) can be picked up same day a store near you. Theses stores can include Walgreens, CVS, and Walmart.
- Friend Them on Facebook For Special Deals: Why not have one more Facebook friend? Join the other half-million people who follow them on Facebook to get inspired by different creative ideas, get sneak peeks of the latest products and, even better, be the first to know about some special discount codes and sales happening. Recently they released a 40% off code directly on the FB. Follow them on FB here.
More Retailer Sales:
All the Minted Discount Codes You Need This Upcoming Holiday
PersonalCreations is Having a Major Sale Moment Today
The Latest Promos from Bed Bath and Beyond You Must Know About
Uncommon Goods Has the Best Gifts Ever (and Sales Too!)