We’ve made the most wonderful memories over the course of the past few years whenever we use Shutterfly. Our only problem is that we don’t use it nearly as much as we should! Besides all the beautiful things you can create all year round, you can typically find some great ways to save with current promo codes, sales, and special must-see deals. Read on!
We’re clearly obsessed with creating some of the coolest photo-books, cards, and stationary at Shutterfly, but we hadn’t even realized everything else they have too! They have some of the most unique customizable school supplies for the kiddos, everything imaginable you can think of for your favorite pets (from dog beds, to collars, to blankets, pictures frames, and more) and stuff even for the pet lovers out there! Of course they also have everything you need to have the best wedding ever and, well, don’t even get us started on all the cute invitation, holiday cards, and more.
As if we couldn’t love them any more than we do, it was recently reported that Shutterfly will now be in charge of taking your kids school photos too. While we’ll always have a special place in our heart for the laser background, can you only imagine how much better these are going to be? They’re turning into the Amazon of the photo world and, well, we are here for it! We’re also here for the savings. Each week it seems like they’re offering such crazy deals to help us all save some money (we’ll typically see anywhere from 20% – 40% off our total order on average) and we’re also experiencing them giving away something for free (from prints to cards to wedding invitation samples and more). Check out some of the best Shutterfly promo codes, coupons, and major sales going on (so far) in November 2018.
Plus, More Sales & Deals Happening Today at Shutterfly!
Everything We’re Loving About Shutterfly This Month
1. The Deals are Updated Weekly: Or at least so it seems. When you go right to their homepage you’ll see the latest and great deals and coupons you can potentially use on your order. And it’s important to note that these deals are actually good! They’re usually not giving you some percentage off of something you’d never buy. Most recently we’ve seen a promotion where you can just take 40% off your order for the week. And then they extended it by a few days! We’ve also seen that typically on Tuesday you’ll see a fresh new batch of sales and deals.
2. Download the App and Get a Free Gift: You’re going to want to download their app if (a) you’re someone like us who’s uploading photos regularly and (b) you want something for free! We’ve recently seen that when you download their app you’ll receive free unlimited prints. Totally worth it!
3. Refer a Friend & Get Something for Free: Again with the free stuff! We love it! All you have to do is sign up for an account and then refer a friend. Add your name and email address and then you’ll be able to choose from 3 different offers you and your friend(s) may be interested in. We’re talking things like sharing a free photo-book, getting 30% off, or getting 10 free cards! Once you choose all you have to do is either email up to five of your friends or post it on Facebook. When you give one, you get one!
4. Shipping Can Be For Free: We hate having to pay for shipping so we’re in luck because at Shutterfly you can get shipping for free. Now, it’s not totally free because you have to spend at least $39 to qualify for free shipping. Once you spend at least that, the free standard shipping is all yours!
5. Become Email Friends and Get Codes Emailed To You: Once you sign up for their newsletter, which we highly recommend anyway, you’ll get exclusive offers, coupon codes when applicable, and early previews of upcoming items.
6. Your Happiness is 100% Guaranteed: This is probably one of the best customer service policies we’ve seen in a while. In fact, it’s more of a mantra. Their 100% Happiness Guarantee is pretty flawless. Here’s how it works. If you’re not 100% happy with your order, all you have to do is contact them and they’ll help make it right for you. They’ll never delete the photos you’ve uploaded so you don’t have to worry about losing them, and their photo storage is free, secure, and unlimited.