If you’re about to break the bank at Saks Fifth Avenue this month, these promo codes and major sales will be a real lifesaver!
We’ve always known that one the most pristine places to shop is Saks Fifth Avenue. Truth be told, we were always a little too nervous to actually go into the store to shop and, well, our wallets were just as nervous as we were. Plus, their recent remodel and facelift that’s been taking place over the past few years has really made the in-store shopping experience even more royal. That’s why we legit love shopping online at Saks. We can browse through a pretty extensive selection of clothes, shoes, beauty products, home decór and more and when we gasp at the prices we’re not too embarrassed because we’re in the comfort of our own home. Who’s with us?!
However, we’ve found some really great ways to save some money at Saks Fifth Ave each and every month! The trick is finding the right coupon codes (we’ve got ’em here), discovering the best items at the lowest price, and knowing the ins and outs of the major sales that take place throughout the year. Plus, there are little tips and tricks on how to save (almost) instantly at Saks just by giving them your email address, for instance. Trying a combination of these things makes scoring those Jimmy Choo shoes, that Stella McCartney dress, that Alexander McQueen bag, that Oscar de la Renta statement necklace, or those Ralph Lauren sheets totally affordable. Ok, maybe not totally affordable but much more affordable than paying full price! Who doesn’t love when Saks is having their “Up to 40% Off” sale!? Check out some of Saks Fifth Avenue coupons, promo codes, sales, and perks taking place (right now) in December 2020.
The Ultimate From Saks Fifth Avenue:
Way More Ways to Save at the Saks Sale:
Are You a Saks Expert Shopper? Here’s 5 Ways to Find Out!
If you are you may already know all these helpful little tips and tricks. If not, hopefully you’ll find these perks useful and will pass along the info to your closest friends (as long as they don’t get that last designer purse before you do!). Here are some really great ways to save some extra coin when shopping at SFA (does anyone call it that?).
- Grab An Extra 10% Off Your Next Order STAT: Who doesn’t love an extra 10% off? Now it’s super easy because all you have to do is sign up with your email address and they’ll shoot over to you a confirmation email with your extra 10% off code. Now we’re not saying you should sign up with multiple email addresses so that you keep getting that 10% off, but we’re not one to judge. Plus, once you’re signed up they’ll send you exclusive sales, preview items, and so much more.
- Earn a $25 Gift Card For Yourself: It’s like you’re being paid to shop! What’s better than that!? When you sign up for the Saks card you’ll receive a $25 gift card for every 2,500 points you accrue. Plus, you’ll get early access to private events and private sales. Just make sure you pay off your balance each month so you don’t end up paying more!
- Free Shipping is Really a Thing: If you don’t want to pay to have your designer items/dreams come true shipped you’re in luck. There actually is free shipping going on right now. You do have to use a coupon code (and we’ve referenced it above) but because we love sharing the wealth all you have to do is type in: FREESHIP into the promotional box during checkout and you’ll be on your way to free-shipping-city!
- Dig Through Their Sale Page: This one may be a no-brainer, but we recommend to bookmark their sale page. You can browse by the most recently added items or sort by best sellers, top rated, low to high price, by designer and more. Plus, you can even narrow down your sale search by category, so you can choose areas like handbags, women’s apparel, men’s fashion, beauty, jewelry, home furnishings and more. While it, of course, depends on the item you can end up saving anywhere between 20% – 75% off the original price.
- Become Texting BFFs and Save: It’s not like we get enough text messages, right? Well, this just may be the friend you actually want to hear from! Sign up for text alerts from SFA and they’ll send you sales, promos, insider events, and anything else special going on over there you may be interested in. We do it just for the deals and there’s no shame in our game!
Check Out These Bargains:
The Ultimate Scentbird Code to Save a Bunch On Your Subscription
Really Cool Ways to Save Almost Every Day at Sephora with Promo Perks!
Get Up to 20% Off at Birchbox This Month
Your Trip Just Got a Lot More Affordable With the Expedia Promo Sale