Just when you thought you were safe from all things Orbeez, there’s a brand new Series 2 about to launch. Here’s everything we know! (P.S., Series 3 is right around the corner)
Your kiddos were absolutely obsessed with their Orbeez. Frankly, we didn’t quite get it, but the train is moving forward at full throttle because the folks over at Maya Toys announced that Series 2 is here and Series 3 is likely slated to be released in the Fall of 2019. However, we were able to uncover some ready for pre-order right now! But first, here’s what we know about this latest toy trend.
What Actually Are Orbeez Series 2 All About?
This time with the Series 2 edition, there are 20 different surprises to collect and uncover. In fact, some are considered rare and others are ultra/super rare. Which you’ll get are a total surprise. Here’s how you find out who you have:
- Remove the easy-to-remove plastic from the Garden of Wonder
- Unscrew the top of the garden counter-clockwise
- Remove the silver pull tab from the top
- Pour water up to the line
- BOOM! You’ll officially find out which you’ve received. How cute!
- Use the turn-key that came with it, place it on the top, and you’ll be able to move your mystery Orbeez all around in the ‘tank’
What are the Names of the Orbeez in Series 2?
- Vine – The Rate Orbeez
- Breeze – The SUPER Rare Orbeez
When is the Release Date & Can You Pre-Order Them?
When is Series 3 Coming Out?
If all goes well, we’re hearing that Series 3 will have an official release date of Fall 2019, just in time for the upcoming holidays! We’ll keep you posted as we learn more!