It’s slated to be one of the must-have toys of the upcoming holiday season, so now’s the time to decide if you’re going to want to buy the new L.O.L Surprise House for your kiddos or just leave it up to Santa. Spoiler Alert: You’re going to want to buy it.
Last year all the rage was the LOL Big Surprise and now, well, they’re back at it but this time they’ve created a real dream house made for all their favorite little LOL Surprises! Move over Barbie Dream House because this is the one worth splurging for. Here’s everything we know, as far, about this amazing place to live.
Overall, this huge house is 3 stories tall and made from real wood (say ‘adios’ to those cheap plastic ones) and is 3 feet tall and 3 feet wide! Plus:
- Your kiddos can unbox over 85 additional surprises that are included, which makes moving in to this new home a super exciting blast.
- It comes with an exclusive family you can move right in. This family includes a doll, a little sister, and even a pet.
- The home has 6 really cool rooms and a working elevator (yes, the elevator actually works).
- The first floor has the living room and a real lamp (that works), a kitchen with a kitchen table and chairs, and even a refrigerator.
- The second floor has a bedroom with bunk beds and a cute little bassinet. There’s also a bathroom that has a toilet that makes flushing sounds and a bathtub with purple rain. Shout out to Prince!
- The third floor has a ginormous walk-in closet with clothes rack and hangers and even a vanity with drawers that work well for storing stuff too!
- There’s also a spiral staircase on the third floor that will take the dolls up to the helipad and patio. The patio even changes from day to night. Can you imagine all the parties up there!
- Plus, there’s also a real swimming pool for them, a spa, and even a sandbox!
When Does Pre-Order Begin?
You were able to pre order the Surprise House on August 22, 2018. However, as of today, you can actually order it right now on Amazon and they’re showing that they’ll ship it out immediately. While other major retailers will carry it, our advice is to check both Amazon and Walmart, especially once it starts to go out of stock.
So What’s the Price of This LOL Surprise House Supposed to Be?
This is a bit on the pricer side of the must-have toy list this year. We’re talking $199. It’ll most likely be that one big-ticket item on your kids list but, let’s be honest, we’re sure they’ll have at least 5 other requests in this price range too. Our advice is to get it while you can!
Where to Buy the L.O.L Surprise House – Buy It Here
And This is the Surprise Everyone is Waiting On:
New L.O.L Surprise ‘Bigger Surprise’ – Buy It Here
You can pre-order it right now, but it’s being released to the public on September 25, 2018. It has more than 60 new never-before-seen surprises, all with exclusive dolls and the cutest accessories ever! It’s already made the ‘Christmas List’ this year! Learn more here!
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $189.00Was: $199.99
- Price: $79.00Was: $89.99
- Price: $13.89Was: $14.99
- Price: $123.73
- Price: Check on Amazon
- Price: $28.88Was: $39.99
- Price: $29.88Was: $39.99
More Best Selling LOL Dolls
More Stuff We Love:
These are the Best Toys (So far) of the Year
All the Gifts Your Kids Want for Christmas (And You’ll Love Buying)
Great Ideas for What to Get Your Special Tweens!
Everything You Need to Have the Ultimate Christmas This Year