These artificial Christmas tree deals will get you in the holiday spirit this Amazon Prime Day 2019!
Because it’s too cold to stand outside trying to find a real tree for Christmas. Plus, they die. Oh, and it’s only July so good luck finding a real one. This Prime Day there are actually a ton of different deals on pretty real looking Christmas trees. Humbug!
It’s never too early to plan for Christmas. Just us? Well if you’re a smarty-pants and plan accordingly you can actually snag your artificial Christmas tree super early this year and, well, at a pretty spectacular price. Amazon is already slashing prices on what seems like millions of items and the fake trees are getting the Prime Day treatment too! We’re seeing deals like:
- The National Tree 7.5′ Pre-Lit Christmas Tree – 55% Off the Original Price
- The Dunhill Fir Artificial Tree – 50% Off the Original Price
- The National Tree (Not Lit) Fake Tree – Take $230 Off the Original Price
So whether you’re looking for a plain old cheapo tree (no judgement), one that comes already pre-lit (just like we are), or one of those fancy trees with snow on them, we’ve got you covered. Check out some of the best-of-the-best and Santa-approved deals below. Happy Prime Day shopping!
The Best of Fake Trees: (see more deals here!)
- National Tree 9 Foot Dunhill Fir Tree with 900 Dual LED Lights and 9 Function Footswitch, Hinged (DUH-300D-90)Price: $489.99Was: $959.99
- National Tree 7.5 Foot "Feel Real" Frasier Grande Tree with 1000 Clear Lights, Hinged (PEFG3-308-75)Price: $420.99Was: $879.99
- Price: $107.61Was: $219.99
- Price: $233.99Was: $469.99
- Price: $172.03Was: $309.99
- Price: $212.36Was: $399.99
- Price: $250.33Was: $469.99
- Price: $176.96Was: $319.99
We love Christmas just as much (or little) as the next person, but nothing drives us crazier than the pageantry around buying a real Christmas tree every year. Sure they smell great (when you’re not constantly sneezing) and they look great (when you’re not trying to see if those bugs on your ceiling are actually coming from the tree), but there’s something about shelling out upwards of $70 – $120 every year for something that’ll be up for a couple weeks and then, literally, thrown away. We know we sound like a Grinch, but we’re ok with that. Plus, we’re not totally on-board (yet) with having Amazon deliver real live Christmas trees to our door in a box! This year it’s really all about finding a real-looking artificial (read: fake) Christmas tree that suits all our needs. We’ve selected some of the best-selling ‘fake’ Christmas trees that cover the most major categories that people are looking for: Best overall, pre-lit with clear lights, pre-lit with multi-colored lights and, well, the cheap tree. Check out our picks for the best fake Christmas trees you can buy online (so far) in 2019.
1. The Jersey Fraser Pre-Lit Multi Color Artificial Christmas Tree – Buy It Here
One of the most popular trees being this year that’s pre-lit with multi-colored lights. It’s 9-feet tall, comes in 4 sections for super-easy setup, and one of their most realistic Christmas trees being sold this season.
2. The 7.5 Foot Dunhill Fir (a Best Seller) – Buy It Here
Yes, this is one of the best-sellers (so far) this year. It stands at 7.5 feet tall, is super easy to put together, has over 2,500 brand tips (so it’ll look nice an full), and qualifies for free shipping!
3. The Large Option: The 12-Foot Dunhill Pre-Lit (With Clear Lights) – Buy It Here
If you have the room, this is a great option for you! It proudly stands at 12-feet tall, is pre-lit (as are we) with 1,500 clear lights, and used hinged construction to easily put it together (and take it down!).
4. National Tree Company’s 9-Foot Norway Fake Christmas Tree – Buy It Here
We love the realistic look of this tree and that we can add our own lights. Plus, major bonus points for ease of setup and the fact that their branches are crush-resistant, meaning that it’ll look great year after year.
5. The ‘Puleo’ 7.5-Foot Pre-Lit Christmas Tree With Clear/White Lights – Buy It Here
A super classy looking fake tree for the holidays! This pre-lit tree has white/clear lights for more of an elegant look and feel. It’s 7 1/2 feet tall, and comes with a free and reusable storage bag. Sold!
6. The Home Accents Holiday 7.5 Foot Pre-Lit LED Pine – Buy It Here
We’re loving this one because it looks so real and like there’s light snow brushes all over its branches. This one stands at 7.5 feet tall, has 500 pre-lit white lights, and over 1,500 branch tips. It’ll be a great and warm addition to any home this season.
7. Fraser Hill Farm ‘Most Realistic’ Pre-Light Mutli-Color Lit Christmas Tree – Buy It Here
Voted the most realistic and popular selling fake tree, this pre-lit LED multicolor light tree is bell-shaped and has lifelike foliage meaning that its’ not supposed to look perfect, just like a real tree wouldn’t look perfect!
8. Cheap Alert: The 9-Foot Valley Spruce Artificial Christmas Tree For Under $250 – Buy It Here
If you’re not looking to break the bank, this is the most standard and affordable fake trees this season. It’s more of a slim shaped tree so it’s perfect if you don’t happen to have a ton of space and don’t want to take up a large portion of your room.
9. The GE EZ Light Colorado Spruce at 7.5 Feet – Buy It Here
This one is a classic and really competitively priced this holiday season. It’s really easy to set up, stands at 7.5 feet tall, is pre-lit with classic lights, and a sturdy stand.