They’re the bracelets that everyone has been obsessing over and, well, we’re here for it! We’re also here for some additional ways to save at Pura Vida this month with some must-try promo codes and some must-see sales. Read on!
If you’re a regular reader here at IBBB you’ve probably seen some of our favorite Pura Vida bracelets in a bunch of our different gift guides. We can’t get enough of them and, truth be told, they’re some of our most popular purchases each holiday season. We love all the different bracelets they create, the super cute accessories (read: chic clutch bags) they have, and some of their newer jewelry like pretty necklaces and half-moon rings. And that’s just naming some of the stuff they carry. More importantly, we love what they stand for. They employ over 350 different artisans from all over the world (some living in poverty stricken countries) and they’re able to make a living and provide for their families. Pura Vida also donates to countless charities (at last count they were around 170 charities) and have given over $1.5M. In fact, a recent report claims that 10% of all their profits are donated to charity. Such a beautiful company in every sense of the word.
– Our Favorite Pura Vida Item of the Week –
– The Fruit Punch Clutch –
If you’re new to Pura Vida, check out some of the great deals they’re having this month (and be sure to browse their new arrivals which, spoiler alert, are pretty amazing). If you’re looking for ways to save a little extra on your purchase, check out some of the best Pura Vida promo codes, coupons, and killer sales we’re seeing (so far) in January 2020.
Additional Must-See Chic AF Items and Amazing Sales This Month:
6 Great Ways to Save You Totally Must Know About:
1. Sign Up for Their Emailed Newsletter and Get 10% Off: We know, we know you’re probably up to your eyeballs in emails, but signing up for one of theirs is the exception to the rule. Once you do, they’ll send you a confirmation email and give you an exclusive promo code where you can save 10% on your next order. Now this may not be the case forever, but at the time we wrote this article it was still valid. Plus, you’ll get sneak peeks at upcoming items and, potentially, additional ways to save including some really great sale alerts.
2. Get $10 Right Now: They have a pretty generous referral program. When you refer a friend and they make a purchase, you’ll get sent $10 to your account that you can use on your next order. They don’t have to do anything else. Unlike a lot of other referral programs they don’t make you post stuff on Facebook, email 15 people, and just plain old jump through hoops. But wait, it gets better. If the friend you refer spends at least $40 on their order, they’ll get 50% off. Way to pay it forward!
3. Here’s How to Get Free Shipping: To be honest, their shipping policy really isn’t that bad. On average you’ll have to spend $3.00 to ship, which isn’t the worst. However, if you’re looking for free shipping all you have to do is spend just $30. That’s it! Once you hit $30 in your order value, you’re getting free shipping. Really rad.
4. Save About 70% AND Get Free Shipping: Ok so this one is more of a commitment, but it’s pretty great. When you sign up for their monthly subscription box , you’ll get 3 bracelets that are up to a $50 value normally, for just $14.95. That’s almost 70% off. Plus, you’ll get free shipping in the United States. Personally we love this, but if you want to you can cancel at any time.
5. Check the Homepage: Sure this one seems like a no-brainer, but always check their homepage to see what coupon codes they’re offering on any given day. While this always changes and is never guarantee to work forever, you’re likely to save anywhere between 10% – 15% on your next order, just because! At the time we were creating this article there was a 15% off code that we could use on our next order and, well, we did! Thanks P.V.!
6. Friend them on Facebook: Who couldn’t use more friends to follow…and ones that aren’t complaining on a regular basis. When you follow them you’ll definitely be in the know and see some of their newest must-see pieces and even gain some early access. You never know, you just might find a decent sale going on from time to time. Follow them on Facebook here!