Alert! Alert! Alert! You can now get your favorite Reformation fashions directly at Nordstrom! Goodbye money!
All fashion insiders have been hearing the rumor for quite some time and, well, now it’s official! Reformation is debuting at Nordstrom in-store and, most importantly, online. “Hooray!” said the world. Reformation, which is known for their sustainable and uber-affordable fashion only debuted in 2009 and now they’ve hit the big-time! Celebrities (and us common folk) are all abuzz around Reformation because of their use of sustainable materials, rescued dead-stock fabrics, vintage clothing and other eco-friendly materials. Plus, they’re able to design to the latest trends and pump them out almost immediately, without having to wait a year to sport that floral dress or denim romper you’ve been eyeing lately.
According to Nordstrom,
At Reformation, a sketch can become a dress in a month because they make what you want to wear right now.”
One of the coolest things we love about their denim jeans is that when creating them they use 87% less water than most other denim brands. 87%! That’s pretty impressive.
Nordstrom will be selling Reformation in 20 of their stores across the Unites States and, of course, on their website. Check out some of their more popular items debuting now!
1. Reformation Jersey Midi-Flare Dress in Black – Buy It Here
2. Reformation High & Skinny Denim Jeans – Buy It Here
3. Reformation Bea Skirt in ‘Starburst Rainbow’ – Buy It Here
4. Reformation Floral Wrap Mini-Dress – Buy It Here
5. Reformation Ripped Skinny Jeans in Light Wash – Buy It Here
6. Reformation Midi A-Line Floral Dress in Yellow – Buy It Here