Because men’s sneakers have certainly come a long way from just all white (although we still love those). Shop our picks for the most stylish kicks for men this year.
We’re obsessed with all things ‘sneakers.’ Whether you call them ‘tennis shoes’ or ‘sneakers’ we can all agree that we can’t get enough of them. You used to have a pair of sneakers strictly for running and then another pair to sport when you’re just hanging out, but now those lines are being blurred and we’re wearing our running kicks with our favorite pair of jeans and heading out for the day. Yeah, yeah we know we’re supposed to keep our running shoes just for running, but we can’t help ourselves.
If you’re in the marker for some new kicks, right now just may be the perfect time to make your purchase. According to a recent study, the best months to upgrade your sneakers is April and November. This is usually because the major retailers are already making room for the next season. Since we’re not, you know, buying a car in this instance we’re fine with buying ours now when, you know, we actually need them.
From running to leisure and designer to the latest trends and colors we’ve rounded up some of the hottest mens sneakers this season. Shop our picks for the best mens sneakers (so far) in 2018.
1. Best Sneakers for Fall 2018: The Nike ‘Air-Zoom’ Pegasus 35 in Blue & Grey – Buy It Here
The are the perfect sneaker for going out on a run because they’re super lightweight and perfect for running errands around town because they’re stylish AF.
Cole Haan ‘Grand Pro’ Tennis Sneakers in Black Leather – Buy It Here
The options are really lightweight and extremely comfortable. Pair them with your favorite jeans (the ones on the darker side) that you wear to work, you know, when you can get away with it.
3. New Balance MRL247 in Winterized Knit – Buy It Here
Yes it’s officially that time of year. These beauties also have a ‘Rev-lite’ midsole so they’re really comfortable and durable on the outside too!
4. Polo Ralph Lauren Wool Slip-On Sneakers in Red/Black Buffalo Check – Buy It Here
We couldn’t love these sneakers any more than we do. First off, we love all things Buffalo check in red & black during the fall and winter. Plus, they’re sporty and comfortable and will go great with some dark jeans or midnight blue khakis. These are a real head-turner!
5. Toms Paxton Slip-On Sneakers in Blue – Buy It Here
These bad boys are linen and cotton canvas so they’ll great for those cooler fall days before it gets, you know, way too cold out. We love that they’re slip-ons and we love that they’re Toms because that means that for every pair they sell, they give one pair to a child in need. How cool is that!
6. Adidas ‘Swift’ Running Shoes in Grey & Medium Black – Buy It Here
7. New Balance ‘Engineered Mesh’ Sneakers in Grey – Buy It Here
8. Vans ‘Camo’ Low Cut Sneakers – Buy It Here
9. Adidas ‘Adizero Temp’ Men’s Running Sneakers – Buy It Here
These are perfect to kick off the new season and your new health kick (you know the one). We love these running shoes because they’re lightweight, have a mesh-and-knit upper for close-fitting ventilation and are perfect for both wet and dry running paths. Plus, while the off-white, orange, and navy blue color combos look great, you can also get them in all black, indigo, and white.
10. Nike Classic ‘Cortez’ White Sneakers for Men with Black Swoosh – Buy It Here
The classic Nike is back! We’re loving all things ‘Cortez’ because it really brings us back to those simpler times. It’s a leather-based laced up sneaker with a cushioned footbed for ultimate comfort. These also come in all black if that’s the vibe you’re going for.
11. Nike Air Zoom Pegasus Sneakers in Grey, Black, and Platinum – Buy It Here
Nike finally updated their Flymesh upper, so these are better for ventilation are lighter weight, but still have a super comfy, signature, sole cushion. Check these sneakers out in a variety of other eye-catching colors like red, blue, white, and more.
12. Adidas ‘Swift’ Sneakers for Men – Buy It Here
Sure these are great for your daily runs, but also uber fashionable. Pair them with your favorite light jeans or, of course, your casual track pants when you’re bumming around the house or running errands around town.
13. New Balance 574V1 in Pigment and Castlerock – Buy It Here
You can’t go wrong with New Balance and these are perfect for those dark days or winter, when you’re hoping for those warm days of spring. The color is more of a navy blue and grey but, either way, very earthy.
14. Nike Metcon DSX Flyknit Sneakers in Grey/Black/Orange – Buy It Here
15. Puma ‘Breaker’ Low Top Sneakers in Black & White – Buy It Here
These iconic sneakers have been updated, are a bit thicker, and slightly more fashionable. These Pumas also come in all white with black.
16. Brooks ‘Ravenna 9’ Running Sneakers in Blue and Electric Yellow – Buy It Here
If you’re looking for a pair of super-quality running sneakers, you can’t go wrong with Brooks. These are super comfy thanks to their official BioMoGo DNA interior sneaker cushion that responds to your ever step and every time your foot hits the pavement (or treadmill) on your weekly run. Plus, it’s super lightweight so you don’t feel like you’re sporting a clunky sneaker.
17. Nike ‘Metcon 4’ Training Sneakers in White – Buy It Here
18. Zanzara Echo Slip-On Sneakers in Handwoven Grey Leather – Buy It Here
19. Converse Chuck Taylor Classic ‘Low’ Sneakers in Black – Buy It Here
20. Adidas ‘Campus’ Sneakers for Men in Light Ash Blue – Buy It Here
21. Vans Classic Slip-On Sneakers for Men in White/Black Checkered – Buy It Here
More Style & Fashion:
The Latest Mens Fashion 2018
Top-Rated Gifts for Men This Year
The Most Stylish Shoes for Men in 2018
The Most Popular Cologne Brands For Men in 2018
Our Favorite Denim Jeans for Men in 2018
The Latest Promos & Coupon Codes in 2018