Because men’s sneakers have certainly come a long way from just all white (although we still love those). Shop our picks for the most stylish kicks for men this year.
We’re obsessed with all things ‘sneakers.’ Whether you call them ‘tennis shoes’ or ‘sneakers’ we can all agree that we can’t get enough of them. You used to have a pair of sneakers strictly for running and then another pair to sport when you’re just hanging out, but now those lines are being blurred and we’re wearing our running kicks with our favorite pair of jeans and heading out for the day. Yeah, yeah we know we’re supposed to keep our running shoes just for running, but we can’t help ourselves.
If you’re in the marker for some new kicks, right now just may be the perfect time to make your purchase. According to a recent study, the best months to upgrade your sneakers is April and November. This is usually because the major retailers are already making room for the next season. Since we’re not, you know, buying a car in this instance we’re fine with buying ours now when, you know, we actually need them.
From running to leisure and designer to the latest trends and colors we’ve rounded up some of the hottest mens sneakers this season. Shop our picks for the best mens sneakers (so far) in 2019.
– The Best Men’s Pick of 2019 –
1. The Best Sneakers for Summer 2019: APL TechLoom Bliss Knit White & Black – Buy It Here
These are our new go-to for all of 2019. In fact, even Oprah named this brand of sneakers one of her favorite things last year. They’re super light, comfy, stretchy, and knit. What more about you want? They also come in all black, navy blue, and black and white. Check out all color options here!
– Most Colorful For Summer –
2. The Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit in Crimson Blue – Buy It Here
These are our new favorite running shoes (so far) this season. These are super light to wear and almost give you a bouncy feeling as you walk or run. We’re still digging the Flyknit and these color combos are, well, fly. Check out more popular Nike’s here!
– The Classic Pick –
3. The New Balance 990v5 in Grey – Buy It Here
This is a classic that we love each and every year, mainly because the look hasn’t changed that much over the years. If it’s not broken, why fix it? This one also comes in black too. See more color options here!
– Best Slip-Ons –
4. The Classic Vans Slip-Ons in True White – Buy It Here
We love Vans and nothing says spring and summer quite like these classic white canvas slip-ons. They’re one of the best-sellers year after year and season after season. The padded footbed provides comfort for your feet all day (and night) long! Pair them with your favorite light jeans, shorts, chinos or whatever you’re feeling comfortable in. They come in other colors too like black, navy blue, checkered, and more. See more color options here!
– Best Eco-Friendly Pick –
5. The Veja ‘Rio Branco’ in Arctic White – Buy It Here
These are the perfect option for this spring-into-summer. Not only do they look cool AF, but recycled plastic bottles help texture the side of these sneakers and even have a recycled lining too. Do good, look good. Check out more Veja options here!
Cheap Options on Amazon →
- Price: $39.99Was: $60.00
- Price: $99.95Was: $120.00
- Price: $48.75Was: $65.00
- Price: Check on Amazon
6. The Nike React Element 55 – Buy It Here
These are totally eye-catching and flashy with brilliant pops of color that we’re obsessed with. They’re super lightweight, have a very comfy foam sole, and come in white, volt green, and flash crimson.
7. The Adidas ‘Advantage’ Lace Ups in White with Navy – Buy It Here
These are currently at a great price! They’re some of of the most popular Adidas of the year and perfect for spring-into-summer. Plus, the cushioned footbed and cloudfoam removable lining make them comfy all at the same time.
8. The New Balance 574 ‘Sport Decon’ Sneaker in Light Castlerock Grey – Buy It Here
We love the subtle color on this ‘sock-fit’ option. There are some similarities between these and the must-have APL’s, but at just about half the price.
9. The Cycleur De Luxe ‘Munic’ in White/Green – Buy It Here
For real, how fly are these? They’re super sporty, vintage-inspired, and not like ones we’ve seen recently so you’ll really stand out from the crowd. These come in optic white with green and navy blue stripes. Super sharp sneakers.
10. The North Face ‘Sumida’ Moc Knit in White & Black – Buy It Here
11. The Adidas UltraBoost 19 Running Shoes in Clear & Chalk White – Buy It Here
We’re digging the subtle pop of color on these! While they’re totally lightweight, they’re perfect to go for a run in, or just pair with your favorite jeans or, dare we say, shorts. They run a little small so it’s suggested to order a 1/2 size up.
12. The Nike Air Max 97 – Buy It Here
We’re totally digging how these come in metallic silver, red, and blue. They feel lightweight, yet responsive and the nubby rubber sole helps keeps you balanced when running or playing! They also come in black, white, and gold. See more color options here!
13. The Sperry ‘Striper II’ Oxford in Light Blue – Buy It Here
These are the ones you’ll be seeing all spring and summer long! You can’t get more seasonal than Sperry, and these Oxford cloth options with rawhide laces are a great addition to your favorite chinos, shorts, or even bathing suit when heading to the beach. We love them in light blue, but they also come in green and faded red. See more color options here!
14. Adidas ‘Swift’ Sneakers for Men – Buy It Here
Sure these are great for your daily runs, but also uber fashionable. Pair them with your favorite light jeans or, of course, your casual track pants when you’re bumming around the house or running errands around town.
15. Vans Classic Slip-On Sneakers for Men in White/Black Checkered – Buy It Here
16. The Nike ‘Air-Zoom’ Pegasus 35 in Blue & Grey – Buy It Here
The are the perfect sneaker for going out on a run because they’re super lightweight and perfect for running errands around town because they’re stylish AF.
17. The TOMS Classic Linen Slip-On Sneaker in Grey Linen – Buy It Here
Because there won’t be a spring/summer/fall season where we won’t add a comfy and light pair of TOMS to our list. Heck, we’d even recommend them in winter if we didn’t get so many odd looks. #SnowWhat?!
18. The Nike Free x Metcon Training Shoes in White, Pure Platinum & Blue – Buy It Here
You can currently get a pretty decent deal on these so grab ’em while you still can!
19. The Converse Jack Purcell Oxford Sneakers in Wolf Grey & White – Buy It Here
Nothing welcomes spring and summer more than these! They go great with shorts, light or dark jeans, and especially your favorite pair of broken in chinos. They also come with an OrthoLite footbed so they’ll be comfortable to bum around in all day long.
20. The Under Armour UA Hovr Sonic 2 in Black & Orange – Buy It Here
Sometimes we just totally dig a pair of dark black sneakers but, you know, with a real eye-catching pop of color. Especially when that pop of color is a bright orange. They come in other color combos too. See more color options here!
21. The Fly London City Slip-Ons – Buy It Here
Super light and perfect for the cooler weather when you still want to make more of a stylish statement. And how cool are those cork soles?!
22. The ASICS Gel Quantum Running Shoes in Grey – Buy It Here
23. New Balance 574V1 in Pigment and Castlerock – Buy It Here
You can’t go wrong with New Balance and these are perfect for those dark days or winter, when you’re hoping for those warm days of spring. The color is more of a navy blue and grey but, either way, very earthy.
24. Brooks ‘Ravenna 9’ Running Sneakers in Blue and Electric Yellow – Buy It Here
If you’re looking for a pair of super-quality running sneakers, you can’t go wrong with Brooks. These are super comfy thanks to their official BioMoGo DNA interior sneaker cushion that responds to your ever step and every time your foot hits the pavement (or treadmill) on your weekly run. Plus, it’s super lightweight so you don’t feel like you’re sporting a clunky sneaker.