Because it’s ok to want to keep your neck warm, dry, and stylish all at the same time this winter.
We don’t think scarves get the recognition they really deserve. It’s one of the most useful accessory a guy can own because it’ll keep you dry, toasty warm and it can totally add a pop of color to an otherwise standard winter coat. In a sea of dark colors it’s great to bring your jacket to life even when everything around us seems dead in the winter. And there’s nothing wrong with having a few different scarf options depending on your mood and the look you’re going for. The trick is to just know your climate. Stay away from cashmere or wool if it’s stormy out, but feel free to rock them when it’s just cold and you need to upgrade your look. Shop our choices for some of the best winter scarves for men you’ll be seeing into winter 2018.
1. Classic Buffalo Check (Red & Black) Cashmere Scarf for Men – Buy It Here
2. Burberry ‘Giant Icon’ Black & White Check Men’s Scarf – Buy It Here
3. Hickey Freeman Tan & Brown ‘Herringbone’ Cashmere Scarf – Buy It Here
4. Andrew Stewart Blue & Grey Striped Cashmere Scarf – Buy It Here
5. Nordstrom Simple Black Lambswool Winter Scarf for Men – Buy It Here
6. Polo Ralph Lauren Reversible Wool Blend Plaid Scarf in Indigo Blue – Buy It Here
7. Drake’s Solid Dark Green Cashmere Scarf – Buy It Here
8. Classic Burberry ‘Camel’ Check Wool & Cashmere Blend Scarf for Men – Buy It Here