Stop. Everything. We are extremely intrigued by the possible news that HatchiWow Hatchimals WOW are coming to store shelves this holiday season. Here’s what we know (so far).
As you know, we are the biggest fans of all things Hatchimals. That’s why we’re super pumped when we were tipped off that HatchiWows were going to be “a thing.” But what thing is this? We couldn’t be more excited!
What Exactly is a HatchiWow Hatchimal?
Hatchimals WOW are a possible dream come true. From our favorite toy company, Spin Master, it’s alleged that the HatchiWow is the latest Hatchimal with a brand new twist you won’t believe. Here’s the breakdown:
- The HatchiWow is a cross between a unicorn and a llama. Ok, we’re going to repeat that. A cross between a unicorn and a llama. If you’ve followed us here you know we called llama toys as the new trend this year!
- The rumor is that it’ll be named either a Llalacorn or a Llamacorn. Either way, we love it.
- They’ll be able to hatch out of their pink or purple egg over and over again as many times as you want thanks to this new re-hatchable egg technology!
- It’ll continue to grow (you’ll see its neck grow taller and taller) up to 2.5 feet tall (31-inches) in about 5-minutes.
- Hatchimals WOW has over 250 different reactions and sounds so you’ll never get bored or feel like things are getting repetitive.
- Once you start over it’ll grow again and again for you and each time can have 10 different moods! It’s like getting a new HatchiWow 10 times over.
- When she’s out of the egg, playing music will help her grow tall!
What’s Inside That WOW Egg?!
Before you know what’s inside that egg you’ll have to hatch it! Do do so, you’ll simply move the egg back and forth in a tilt-like motion until you see a change start to happen. That change is that eventually you’ll see some pretty rainbow colored eyes through the shell itself. When this happens LLalacorn will start to grow (literally) until her head breaks through the top of the egg and starts singing “Happy Birthday.” Well, technically, she’s singing “Hatchy Birthday” but you get the point!
She even comes with a fun little fruit accessory that she can chase and, yes, you can even tickle her and she’s let you the cutest little laugh and move up and down. We can’t wait!
What’s the Price Going to Be?
The details around this one are a little murky and as details emerge we’ll update you. For now, we’re hearing that the suggested retail price of the Llalacorn is set to be $79.99.
When is the Actual Release Date?
Typically, the bigger releases are released and announced on the International Hatchimals Day. In previous years this was on October 4 and October 6. Our best guess is that it’ll be released on October 4, 2019. Check back as we learn more and find out about a potential pre-order date. You can check more Hatchimals here on Amazon.
The New HatchiWow Hatchimals WOW Llalacorn – Coming Soon
- Hatchimals HatchiBabies Cheetree Hatching Egg with Interactive Pet Baby (Styles May Vary) Ages 5 and UpPrice: $24.99Was: $59.99
- Price: Check on Amazon