If you’re tired of paying full price for your sex toys, here are the 8 best ways to save some money when shopping online at LELO this month! Keep reading!
Look, who doesn’t want to save a bundle especially when shopping for sex toys and other adult-related products? The one thing we know for sure is that going the ‘cheap’ route isn’t always your best bet because you never want to compromise quality for price. This is where LELO comes in. What started out in Sweden with 3 friends looking for a sex toy for a friends 40th birthday (and those friends not finding anything they deemed as ‘high quality’ or ‘safe’) has now turned into one of the most successful luxury adult companies in the world. In fact, they’re now in over 50 markets all over the world! Super impressive!
A recent report claims that the sex toy industry is now valued at over $15 billion a year. Um, that’s BILLION! We feel like half of that is because of how expensive good sex toys actually are. Well you don’t have to pay full price to experience stellar quality. LELO is always having some sort of really decent sale during the week. Plus, you can typically get free shipping when you spend at least $50 on your order (uh, that’s easy), and even students can get 20% off their entire order when they register as a student. Beyond that there’s always the coupon and discount code route. We’ve rounded up some of the best promo codes, sales, and deals at LELO (so far) in July 2020.
Must-Read Perks When Shopping at LELO
Sometimes when purchasing adult toys and accessories people freak out, get nervous, and just want to get in and out. No pun intended but, sure, why not? Don’t be in such a rush and you just may figure out some additional ways to save some money by enjoying these little-known perks.
1. You Can Get Free Shipping: Of course the packing is discreet and, well, that’s the least of your worries. We’re more concerned about how much it’s going to cost to ship these things out! Well, worry no more because you can actually enjoy free shipping and delivery as long as you spend the $50 minimum on your order. We guess that’s not totally free, but totally worth it because you know you’re going to spend at least that anyway!
2. It Pays to Be a Student: We’ve all been those poor students in the past and love getting any form of a discount whenever we can. Well the folks over at LELO agree and that’s why they give a 20% off discount to students. I mean, 20% off is pretty wild. All you have to do is register and verify your student status and you’re all set. Once you qualify you’ll receive your code the same day and you can then use it immediately when you checkout. We should go back to school!
3. There’s a Sale Every Season: At least it seems that way. We’ve spied some pretty impressive sales that take place at least once per season. For example, in the summer we’re seeing up to 40% off some specially selected products. These aren’t overly promoted so you have to click around the site, but here’s a shortcut.
4. Receive a Newsletter Discount: This isn’t always the case, but when you sign up with your email address you’ll gain access to the latest news, previews of products releases and, yes, at times you’ll even get a coupon code or two. At the least you’ll be able to stay on top of the latest sales and deals.
5. Take Their Survey and Get 20% Off: Um, done and done! First off, surveys can be fun and, well, even if they’re not it’ll be worth it because once you complete the survey they’ll send you an exclusive 20% off promo code to use on your next purchase. It’s only about 15 questions and we completed ours in under 5 minutes. At the end you’ll enter your name and email address and they’ll send you the coupon. Score!
6. Bookmark Their Sales Page: Sure this one seems like something you probably should have done already, but it’s not overly easy to find. Well, here it is. Just bookmark this page and check back from time to time because you’ll immediately be able to browse through some of their biggest sale items. At the time we’ve written this article we’ve spied things like 34% off the Sona, 41% off an entire gift-set, 15% off the Ora 2, and so much more!
7. Gift Sets are Typically on Sale: This is a win for the couples who are shopping together. From what we’ve researched over the past few months, their gift sets seems to always be on sale, which is key! We’ve seen savings as low as 20% off and as high as 44% off the original price (and everything in between). Just click on the ‘couples’ section and then sort by ‘gift sets.’ It’s almost like Christmas is every day of the year!