Looking to save some extra cash at checkout with super-secret promo codes at J. Crew Factory? Read on!
Yes to all things J. Crew Factory! Except, well, the prices. Sometimes. We’re not hating on the prices but, of course, we’d love them to be a bit lower. The good news is that at the J. Crew Factory there’s always some sort of sale going on. On top of that, they’re always giving out some really amazing promo and coupon codes you can use to take some extra $$ off of your purchase. Oh, and did we mention they have some pretty decent daily discounts too? Try signing up for their emailed newsletter to get an extra 15% off. Are you a currently a student of a teacher? They’ve got you covered there too. That’ll win you another 15% off.
– Our Favorite J. Crew Factory Item of the Week –
– The Navy Blue Walker Vest –
→ Flip Through More →
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: Out of stock
- Price: Out of stock
- Price: Out of stock
If you’re totally eye-rolling their prices normally, we may all be in luck soon. According to a recent report, J. Crew is currently relaunching their brand, adding a customer loyalty program, and will have a data-driven personalization engine. They’re being tight-lipped about the exact details around the loyalty program, but we have a feeling it’s going to mean more savings for us! In the meantime, these are some of the best J. Crew Factory promo codes, coupons, and sales happening (so far) in April 2019.
Some of the Best Deals Happening Today:
9 Expert Ways (and Hacks) to Save You’ll Totally Want to Try
1. Send J. Crew an Email for 15% Off: This may be one of the easiest (and quickest) ways to get an additional 15% off your next purchase. All you need to do is type your email into the signup box, confirm your email address, and the next thing you know (usually within the same day) you’ll get a 15% off code for your next purchase online. Why make it complicated?
2. Get the J. Crew Card and Save 20%: We typically don’t love having to sign up for a card just to save some money, but this one isn’t too bad. When you sign up for a J. Crew card (and get approved) they’ll send you 20% off your next online or in-store purchase. Plus, you’ll get a $10 rewards card for every $200 you spend, a super-secret birthday gift sent your way, and you’ll also get invited to some cool exclusive events. Did we mention you’ll also be able to save on major sales before most other people? We thought the 20% was good, but the extra perks really make the card even more worthwhile. Just pay off your balance when the total is due!
3. Get $20 Off Your Jeans: This is a deal we’re totally loving. J. Crew teamed up with “Blue Jeans Go Green” which is an org that recycles denim and uses that for insulation low income housing. For the remainder of 2018, if you bring your ‘gently worn’ jeans into J. Crew for their recycling program, they’ll give you $20 off your next pair of J. Crew denim jeans. Not bad, right? Even better (outside of helping people) is that they claim this is on any brand of jeans, so it doesn’t just have to be J. Crew’s brand. So cool!
4. Sales Markdowns Happen on Thursday: Ok so, typically, markdowns begin on a Thursday. This isn’t to be confused with normal one-day sales. These are more like the overall markdowns. If you’re planning on getting that big ticket item this season, you may want to wait and check on Thursday to see if that price has been slashed. If it’s not reduced online we recommend to call the store to price-check. Which brings us to our next savings tip…
5. Crosscheck Online vs. In-Store Prices: It used to be that in-store had the best deals, but these days online may be your best route to save some cash. Most times we’ll see that there will be exclusive online sales happening, but we always recommend to see if the store can honor that price and vice-versa. We’re regular J. Crew shoppers so we’ve become friendly with some of the employees and stylists and, well, they’ll usually hook you up if you ask politely!
6. Get Free Shipping: One thing that makes us crazy (and not in a good way) is when you have to pay for shipping. From time to time J. Crew will offer free shipping entirely, but that’s usually a one-day sale event. For all those other days you have to pay and, to be honest, it can take a while to get the item that you ordered unless you pay (in our opinion) through the roof for expedited shipping. If you want to get your item shipped for free and get it a little bit quicker, having it shipped directly to the store is probably your best bet. They’ll email you once it arrives and they’ll have it all ready and wrapped up nicely for you as soon as you get there. It kind of defeats the purpose of shopping online, but at least it saves a little money and a little time.
7. Become Facebook Friends With J. Crew: After you start following J Crew on Facebook, Insta, or Twitter they’ll sometimes alert you of last minute sales or exclusive codes to try (same-day) on select items that they don’t always post on their website itself. They’ll also let you know when some of those long out-of-stock items are finally back in stock. We’re talking about you, Nike For J Crew Killshot-2 Sneakers! Finally!
8. Students/Teachers Save Regularly: We really love that they do this! If you’re a teacher or a currently enrolled student you can save 15% on all your purchases online. You just have to verify your student or teacher status on their site and you’ll get that coveted 15% off. There’s no shame in our game to use our kids student status to help our our wallets too.
9. Sign Up for J. Crew Factory Emails: If you want another 15% off option, simply sign up for J. Crew Factory emails. It’s super easy. All you have to do is type in your email address and you’re done. You’ll get an email sent directly to you with the 15% off you need!
Even More Ways to Save Online This Month:
Mr. Porter is Crushing It With the Best Sales Ever (Promo Code Possibly Not Needed!)
Coupons & Promo Sales Happening at Nordstrom Today
Did You Check Out the Macy’s One Day Sale (Use This Code Too If You Can)
Take Some Money Off Your Birchbox Promo This Month
Promos & Major Discounts at Zappos
The Cutest Minted Invitations Having Promos & Coupons Today!
So What’s With These Codes Anyway?
As always, we love all things J. Crew. We won’t always love the prices, but certainly helps when they’re offering some killer coupon codes to help us take a little extra off the final price. The cool thing about J Crew is that they typically offer a code once per week (sometimes more during certain times of the year). And, here’s the thing, they usually work! But don’t stress if the code you’re trying is busted (it’s usually replaced with one that is working relatively quickly) because there are some other sure-fire ways to save some cash on your purchase (see the above for more ideas).
How to Use Your Coupon Online:
The good news is that J Crew makes it pretty easy to use their promo code during your checkout process. Here are the extremely easy steps to take when buying online.
Step One: Choose the item(s) you wan to purchase by simply clicking on the “Add to Bag” button on the product page. Once you do that you can either keep shopping or click on “Checkout” that pops up on your screen.
Step Two: Once you’ve decided to checkout, you’ll immediately be brought to this screen below where you can actually test out your promo code without having to fill out all your personal information, credit card info, etc. It saves a ton of time. On the right of your screen in the grey box you’ll see the “Have a Promo Code?” link. Simply click on that!
Step Three: After you’ve clicked that link you’ll notice that section expands allowing you to fill in your code. You can either paste in the code you’ve copied here or you can just type it directly in the box. Once you’re done, simply click “Apply” to see if your code works. If it does work you’ll see the savings immediately reflected. If it doesn’t you’ll get an error message. Try another if you have it!