The DC Super Friends Batbot Xtreme is, literally, the most extreme Batman toy we’ve seen in quite a long time!
All boys and girls (yes girls too) are going to love the Imaginext DC Super Friends Batbot Xtreme by Fisher Price this upcoming holiday season. And you might as well try to pick it up while you can because you totally know this is going to be a tough one to get the closer we get to the actual holidays (read: Christmas fights with strangers). Your kids will get to actually become the superhero they’ve always wanted to be and, deep down, know they already are. Perfect for boys or girls anywhere between ages 3 to 8, that Batbot Extreme allows the kiddos to almost get right inside their new favorite toy. That’s because it measures over 2-feet tall so it’s pretty life-size and your child is going to think it seems enormous. So what’s the real-deal with this toy?
There are a ton of cool features and tricks it can do, so let’s break it down:
- If you press the buttons that are on either of Batman’s shoulder it’ll fire the coolest projectiles to help protect Gotham (and your living room)!
- Once Batbot is in battle mode, you can talk into the voice changer and it’ll change your voice, add the coolest voice effects and more. It’s pretty creepy and cool all at the same time.
- When you turn Power Pad on the left shoulder you can see the chest open and unleash Batman’s private quarters and elevator (hint: Place Batman figure in the elevator and it’ll deliver him right up to the cockpit).
- When the Power Pad activates battle mode, his wings will extend as will his fits. When your kids simply squeeze the triggers the punching fists will activate. They’ll feel like the real heroes they are!
- There’s even a hidden Batman motorcycle (or batcycle) that can let Batman race off to fight his arch-nemesis or protect all of his friends.
So what’s included in this extreme pile of robot fun?
- 1 Batbot Xtreme Figure
- 1 Batman Figure
- 1 Batcycle (Batman Motorcycle)
- 10 Projectiles
So what’s the real deal with this? We loved it. And we know your kids are going to love it. It even has super useful developmental benefits too. What a great way to use your imagination and ‘fight crime’ all at the same time. The only downfall for us (as adults) was the size. Being 2-feet tall for kids is awesome, we didn’t love that it’s hard to store away out of sight. Eh, but that’s the price you pay when you’re trying to protect Gotham we guess.
Where can you buy it online?
Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends Batbot Xtreme – Buy It Here