Your feet deserve a break this summer. Here’s how to sport that espadrille look you’ve been eyeing since last year.
We’re going to blow your mind when we say this, but guys can actually own multiples pairs of shoes. We know. And, to top it off, they can even have different ones for different times of the year. Take summer, for instance. If you’re heading out and sandals are too casual, you may want to go the espadrille route. Here’s why we love them. First off, there are so many cool different designs, colors, and styles that you can rock a bunch of different looks based on the pants, jeans, or shorts you’re wearing that day. Second, most of them are super lightweight and comfortable as all hell. If you’re heading to the beach and don’t want that sand flipping back up on the back of your legs when you walk, espadrilles are totally the way to go. Plus, overall, they’re pretty inexpensive and make you look like you’re fly AF without trying too hard. Kind of like we just did with that last sentence. Check out some of the best designer espadrilles for men (so far) in summer of 2018.
1. The Best Men’s Espadrilles for 2018: PARC City Red Stripe Espadrille for Men – Buy It Here
2. Designer Soludos Original Light Navy Blue and White Summer Espadrilles for Men – Buy It Here
3. Toms Classic Grey Linen Espadrille Shoes for Men – Buy It Here
4. Navy Blue Soludos Espadrilles with Embroidered Palm Tree – Buy It Here
5. Designer Parc City Navy Blue and White Stripe Mens Espadrille – Buy It Here
6. Soludos Denim Blue and White Pin-Stripe – Buy It Here
7. Lightweight Navy Blue Soludos Men’s Summer Espadrilles – Buy It Here
8. TOMS Classic Red Summer Espadrille Shoes – Buy It Here
9. Soludos Summer Sand with Wave Design – Buy It Here
10. Polo Ralph Lauren Designer American Flag Espadrilles – Buy It Here