Get your beauty fix quick and on the cheap thanks to these hot coupon codes and sales at Sephora this month!
Who doesn’t love a beauty deal?! We love all things Sephora because they always seem to have everything we need when it comes to perfumes, colognes, gift sets, makeup, hair care and more. They’re famous for their amazing coupon codes that we’re all obsessed with. Even better, they’re always offering some pretty good deals, too, each and every week. Plus, their free samples that you can add to most of your purchases are a real game changer for testing out new products that maybe you wouldn’t be daring enough to buy outright.
One of the best ways to get free stuff from Sephora is by signing up for their Beauty Insider program and becoming a VIB. There are always great sales there and, many times, free items! For instance, once a year when it’s your birthday you get to choose one free birthday gift from their selection. How cool is that!
If it’s not your birthday, check out some of the best sales and discounts at Sephora and test out their latest coupon codes (so far) for December 2019.
Even More Coupons and Sales Today:
– Top Deals of the Week –
Fenty by Rihanna Highlighter Pallet (
$54.00 $38.00 ) 30% Off – Buy It Here
Fenty by Rihanna 10-Piece Matte Lipsticks (
$180.00 $105.00 ) 41% Off – Buy It Here
11 Sephora Hacks & Secrets You May Not Even Know About
1. Buy a Discounted JCPenny Gift Card: Yes, that’s right. We said JCPenny. One of the latest ways the coupon-fiends out there are saving a ton at Sephora is by purchasing a discounted JCPenny gift-card and then using that card on your Sephora purchases at either the Sephora section inside of JCPenny or just at their online store.
2. Yes, You Can Return Gently-Used Products: This one blew our mind. If you bought that lipstick and tried it once or twice and just ended up not liking it you’re not technically out of luck. If it’s deemed “gently used” you can return it at Sephora for a full refund. You just have to make sure you have your receipt. If you don’t have your receipt, they’ll at least give you a store credit. It’s a real miracle!
3. Get Trial Sizes for Free: You know when you’re waiting in line at Sephora and there are so many cute little travel-sized samples lined up right next to you? We’re sweating even thinking of this! Well, as an industry expert we say NO! Don’t buy them. In our opinion they’re typically overpriced (even though they are so cute). If you really want to test anything out that small just ask one of the employees to hook you up with a trial sized amount to take home and test out for free! Most things can work out exactly this way!
4. Meeting Jennifer Aniston’s Hairdresser is a Thing: Ok, well, not totally. Every beauty gals goal in life is to become a Sephora VIB Rogue member. It’s really this magical place where there are so many savings and chances to be whisked off to fairytale places to get your haircut by the same person who cuts Jennifer Aniston’s here. For real, that was a real thing. If you spend $1,000 a year at Sephora (hey, some people can do it) you’ll become that special VIB Rogue member where you’ll get things like free two-day shipping, a free birthday gift, free beauty classes, free handpicked gifts, free makeovers, a free personal hotline to call and get beauty tips, and invites to major (and exclusive) events. Dream big beauty gals!
5. Experience a Free Mini Makeover: Not that you need one, but if you got 15-minutes you can actually get a free mini makeover at select Sephora locations. You just need to book an appointment and meet with your beauty advisor who will help you with your foundation, a cat-eye, smokey eye, fake lashes application and a variety of other things you may be interested in.
6. Get Free(ish) Shipping for a Year: If you haven’t made it to the VIB status level of your beauty dreams, you can still get free shipping…sort of. Sephora has what’s called a “Flash Subscription” where you can pay just $10 one time and for 1 full year you’ll get free two-day shipping on any items. It’ll also give you the ability to pay just $5.95 for overnight shipping in case you’re in a jam.
7. Score a Much Better Price: If you see that they have a better price after you already bought your favorite item at full price (eye-roll) they’ll honor the new lower price within two weeks of you originally buying it. Just make sure you have your receipt and they’ll make the adjustment.
8. Get 40% Off With the Employee Discount: If you’re really addicted to shopping (guilty!) think about possibly getting a job at Sephora to save even more. Even if it’s just a part-time job there. Employees will get 20% off all products at Sephora and 40% off Sephora specific products. Ok so we’re not that desperate but, hey, maybe befriend an employee and share in their discount?!
9. Try a Bunch of Sephora Products for $10: If you love gifting yourself (who doesn’t?) think about joining Sephora’s monthly subscription service called “Play by Sephora.” Each month you’ll get five deluxe beauty products (makeup, hair care, skincare, fragrances, etc) delivered right to you door so you can sample them. Each month you’ll get additional best-sellers all for just $10/month. Learn more here.
10. Get Social With Sephora: Follow them on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook because once in a while they’ll offer one-day only promo codes on major products or beauty categories. Don’t rely on your friends telling you!
11. The Two Best Times a Year to Shop: While there are always great promos and deals going on, the two best times of the year to shop at Sephora are April and November. This is when they usually have their biggest overall store-wide sales going on. Here you can regularly save anywhere between 10% – 20% off original prices. It’s like one giant flash-sale!
Even More You’ll Like:
Every Promo Code You Need at Nordstrom in January 2020
Scentbird is Having a Major Sale Moment Right Now (Bring a Coupon)
Ulta is Having a Major Beauty Sale Right Now and These Promo Codes for January 2020 are Amazing
So What’s Up With the Coupon Codes Anyway?
First and foremost, Sephora has some of the absolute best promo codes that are updated all throughout the month compared to almost any other retailer we’ve come by. If you’re looking for killer travel/sample sizes that you can tack onto your order during the checkout process, they’ve got you covered. And we’re not talking random brands either. We’ve seen promo codes for brands like Urban Decay, Jo Malone, Fenty, Prada, Tom Ford and so many more.
They also incentivize us to sign up and join their Beauty Insider list. From there you’ll get all sorts of additional savings. Plus, did you know that just by signing up when it’s your birthday you get a bunch of free stuff? This year they’re giving away free sets of mini products from Glam Glow and Bite Beauty. It’s actually pretty cool. Outside of that, they also offer free 2-day shipping when you sign up for Flash 2-Day Shipping for just $10. Once you pay for that you’ll enjoy free 2-day shipping on everything for the rest of the year with no minimum purchases required. Score!
So How Do These Actually Work Online?
Like with everything at Sephora, they make it super easy to find and add your promo code during the checkout process. We’ve provided a super-simple step-by-step process on how exactly to find and input your coupon code when you’re on their site. Let’s go!
Step One: Once you have the product (or products) you’re looking to purchase all you have to do is click the “Add to Basket” button below or next to the product like you’d normally do. Then when ready simply click on the “Checkout” button to be taken to the actual checkout process.
Step Two: Here’s the best part, before you even have to fill out any of your shipping, billing, or account information you can quickly test out your promo code to see if (a) it’s still active and works and (b) is applicable to your actual item. On the right of the checkout screen you’ll see below the estimated total the “Promo Code” heading. See below.
Step Three: Here you simply paste in the coupon code you grabbed from this site (or another site) and paste it directly into the box. Or you can just type it in if you didn’t copy it from before. Make sure you add it in exactly as it was shown to you (all caps, lowercase, etc). Then all you have to do is press “Apply” and if it works you’ll see the savings reflected from your total. If it’s a bum code they’ll alert you that it isn’t a valid code or no longer live. Eye-rolls everywhere.