- When the “chef” shows her bread she actually asks, “what is it?” This is why she was stuck in a Harriet Carter catalog for so long.
- Clearly a booze hound (awesome), Rachel takes a swig of wine. Hot.
- She asks to smell the bread and then says, “Ok” after she smells it. Ok, it’s bread….and such as.
- Rachel constantly says “Ok” in this episode basically every time the “chef” says something
- I think I almost see tears in her eyes when he talks about a pesto mayonnaise and Rachel kind of yells out all frustrated, “Ok, but how do you do that!” Uh oh….p-s-y-c-h-o!
- I am literally crying laughing watching this.
- Rachel then asks if you can make the panini on a regular grill or just “use anything.” Yes, Rachel, just use anything. Make your panini in your washing machine.
- I think that little minx is flirting. She better not be cheating on me.
- Rachel never eats the damn sandwich because it’s too hot. I don’t see any steam coming from it. Failure Model Chick is a liar.
Ok, so this may be some of the best stuff I’ve ever seen. Hell, if they keep coming out with episodes I may keep recapping them. Watch out for 2 Minute Recaps from IBBB!