Seriously, this is the crap I live for. Please tell me that you have all been enjoying the “Core Rhythms” commercials that have been playing over the past few weeks? If you haven’t seen these commercials, you’re missing out. Let me quickly catch you up. Core Rhythms claims that you can sculpt your abs thanks to this new workout, but it’s not really a workout at all because it’s Latin dancing (insert sarcasm), which is fun!
There are MANY clips that I could share with you, but I’m starting with this one, which is the “swing segment.” For me, the broken English is the BEST from this instructor. Check out some of her best sayings such as:
- You can do a high impact or a low impact if you lose the jump
- 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3 Change. 8, 7, 6, 5..Give me only 4.
- Now give me that hip action
- Now you’re gonna do your kick
- If you have a bad knees, don’t jump just take it low impact
- Now run from the side to side. Run. Now slip the hip.
Now is this technically exercise or are these people having strokes simultaneously? Brilliant.