Because, like you, we’re a bit freaked out and pretty much want to know exactly what’s going on in the little Hatchimal mind. Here’s what we found.
So your kid finally got their Hatchimal and finally got the thing to hatch. It took their hands, their love, their patience, and maybe a little of their anger to rip the creature right from its shell. Either way, they’re free! And then they started to care for them, love them, and get them to graduate to their various growth stages (new born, baby, toddler, and kid) and along the way their Hatchimal unlocked all sorts of surprises. And then, uh, their eyes started to change color. For real, they did. So what does it all mean? And what is it really trying to tell you? If you’re lost and want a little cheat sheet, read on.
1. Dark Blue Eyes Means: I Am Scared
2. Green Eyes Means: I am Sick
3. Light Blue Eyes Means: I am Cold
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $14.98Was: $19.99
- Hatchimals HatchiBabies Ponette Hatching Egg with Interactive Pet Baby (Styles May Vary) Ages 5 and UpPrice: $36.99Was: $59.99
- Price: Check on Amazon
- Hatchimals HatchiBabies Cheetree Hatching Egg with Interactive Pet Baby (Styles May Vary) Ages 5 and UpPrice: $37.99Was: $59.99
- Hatchimals Surprise - Giraven - Hatching Egg with Surprise Twin Interactive Creatures by Spin MasterPrice: $49.99Was: $69.99