- “You are a pig. A sad, jobless pig who is sad and talentless and sad and jobless and evil and a bad mom, so go [bleep] yourself sad jobless pig”
- “You are an evil piece of [bleep]. I can’t wait to tell the world what a piece of [bleep] you are. You don’t get a [bleeping] dime till this is resolved”
I love the whole “you are a pig” method of insults. I’m going to start using that phrase in my daily life starting today. You know who else is a “sad, jobless pig?” Miss Piggy, literally. Anyway, Charlie could have incorporated some other insults in there too though. Next time he should feel free to incorporate some of the following:
- “Your mother’s a whore and your father holds the money”
- “Even though they’re my kids too, the ugly ones look like you”
- “Having sex with you is like having sex with your mother, oh wait I did have sex with your mother. P.S Your mother’s a whore”
Feel free to mix and match.