Don’t overspend on your flowers this month (or ever)! We’ve found the best ways (thanks to some spectacular promo & coupon codes) to save some major cash on a variety of Bouqs bouquets, including some great delivery discounts. Keep reading!
We totally love giving and receiving flowers. We don’t love how expensive it always seems to be. Even when the flowers themselves aren’t overly expensive it seems like the delivery charges are almost crippling. The Bouqs Company is one of our favorite online flower delivery options not just because their prices seem pretty fair and they’re always offering some kind of decent delivery perk, but also because of how you can literally choose to order flowers that are grown (and shipped) from the base of an actual volcano in South America. According to a recent Time Magazine report, they’re also helping to keep costs of the flowers down by sourcing straight from farms and, even better, promise that workers and local farmers get fair wages and use sustainable practices For real, it’s just an interesting concept and every time we’ve ordered them for ourselves and others (of course) the selection is so unique that we’re always getting complimented on them. We’ve rounded up some of the best Bouqs promo codes, sales, and deals taking place (right now) in November 2018.
Must-Try Promo Codes at Bouqs Today:
Keep the Savings Going With These Great Flower Sales:
Our Favorite Perks & Insider Shopping Info:
There are a bunch of great perks for shopping online at Bouqs. Here are some additional ways to save some money and just plain old important things you need to know and we need to share!
1. Give Them Your Email and Get a Discount: When you sign up for their newsletter via your email address you’ll receive 10% off your next order! What’s better than that? You’ll also receive regular emails from them about additional sales, discounts and more, but we were all in for just the 10% off!
2. Get 10% Off Your Very First Order: If you’re new to Bouqs, you’ll get 10% off your first order and usually half off the normal delivery fee. If your order is at least $100 you’ll actually get free delivery nationwide. We’re not saying just keep giving new email addresses, but you do you!
3. Signing Up for a Subscription Will Give You a Discount: Don’t freak out about the commitment of a flower subscription. You’re pretty much in control here. First off, with a subscription you’ll get 20% off and free shipping. A total score! Second, you can decide if you want your subscription to be weekly, monthly, twice a month or more (or less!).
4. Download the App: Not that you really need yet another app, but when you do download their app to your smartphone or tablet, you’ll get 20% off your first flower order. The app actually does make it easier and faster to shop, but we just did it for the 20% off.
5. The 100% Happiness Guarantee is Real: The Bouqs Co. really takes their customer service seriously and we’re speaking from experience too. Now you won’t be able to call them on the phone which is pretty annoying, however you can fill out the form online and talk to them via email. We had a yearly subscription (monthly delivery) and twice during the year the flowers were never delivered. It was a glitch in their tech system, but they were very apologetic and credited our account and gave us an additional two months for free! Another time the flowers didn’t last as long as the previous months did (something just seemed off) so, again, they credited our account and immediately sent us another deluxe-sized bouquet. It pays to (a) be nice and (b) email them with your issues.
6. Refer a Friend and Get $15 Off: The referral program is actually pretty cool. If you, yourself, have ordered from them before you can invite a friend or family member and give them a $15 credit towards their first purchase. That referral form is here. Once they actually order something you’ll then get a $15 credit too that you can use towards your next purchase.
More Retailer Discounts We Love:
Save on Your Perfume Subscription This Month at Scentbird
Here’s How Birchbox is Offering Killer Coupon Discounts This Month
Don’t Forget About Your Favorite Fur-Babies at the Petco Sale
The Ultimate Mr. Porter Sale is Happening This Month and We’re Obsessed