Who doesn’t love a shopping-spree at Bloomies?! We’ve rounded up some of the hottest sales, the best deals, and even some really helpful promo codes, coupons, and more this month!
If you’re already a fan of Nordstrom’s you gotta check out all the latest happenings from Bloomingdale’s. In our opinion they’ve really reinvented themselves, especially in the online space and, in turn, helping to pass some of the savings onto their valued customers (like us!).
Bloomingdale’s offers free shipping and returns (score), you can buy online and pick up at your local store if you want, you can download the Bloomies app and receive an extra 15% off your first order, and you can even become a “loyalist” to collect points, get discounts, have early access to promos and so much more!
We’ve researched some of the best deals happening so you can save a little extra this month. What’s better than that?!
Check out some of the best Bloomingdale’s promo codes, coupons, sales and deals taking place in December 2019.
More Ways to Save at Bloomingdales
Outside of the normal really spectacular sales, there are additional ways you can save a little cash on your next purchase. Plus, there are more important insider secrets you totally need to know about.
1. Take 15% Off Your Next Purchase: Simply sign up and download the Bloomingdales app on your smartphone or tablet and qualify for an extra 15% off your next purchase. This one applies to new app users, but is totally worth it.
2. Get an Extra 10% Off Now: When you sign up for their newsletter via your email address, you’ll get 10% off your next online order. You may be thinking 10% off isn’t a ton, but it’ll really come in handy when you’re snagging that designer leather coat you’ve been eyeing, that comfy sofa, or even those super expensive earrings. Use your 10% wisely!
3. Enjoy Free Shipping Always: Sign up to become a “Loyalist” member and you’ll qualify for free shipping everyday. Loyalists don’t have to deal with minimum order values (like $150) to get that free shipping. Totally worth it!
4. Get Free Returns Now: Speaking of being a Loyalist, when you sign up you’ll alway enjoy free returns too. Score! Who want to have to pay to send back what you don’t want. If it’s free, it’s for me!
5. Study Their Coupon & Promo Code Page: Bloomingdales makes it easy to see exactly what’s on sale, when it’s starting, how to get a free gift, and even use some promo codes from time to time. They don’t make you dig. Check out their promotions page here and be sure to bookmark it!