Who’s ready to save at least 20% off their next purchase at Best Buy? In a tech world where everything is so expensive, we’ve hunted down the best sales, promo codes, and daily deals to help lower the price when checking-out. Read on!
You don’t have to wait until their insane Black Friday sale to save some real cash on your next purchase. In fact, there are a bunch of ways each and every day where Best Buy is practically giving things away. Over the course of the year, on average, you should be able to save anywhere between 15% – 20%. You just need to know where to look for the deals and figure out which coupon codes are actually going to work. We’ve taken care of most of that for you!
Whether you’re looking to upgrade your laptop and don’t feel like paying full-price, are ready to wirelessly create an entire smart home solution in your house, need to replace that smartphone that you cracked (again), or are ready to switch over all of your appliances to black stainless steel, we’ll help you find all the ways to make those purchases much (much) cheaper. Check out all the latest (and greatest) BestBuy promo codes, sales, and clearance discounts going on (so far) in October 2018.
And the Sales Events Keep Coming at Best Buy This Month!
The 9 Super Secret Ways to Save More Cash Right Now!
Sure, coupons are always such a great way to save money at BB, but did you know about some of these additional perks (some are kind of secretive)? Let’s go!
1. Get Free Shipping Today: So their shipping policy has really evolved over the years. Currently, you can actually get free shipping on (almost) any order when you spend just $35 on your purchase. They’ve match what Walmart is doing and, well, we’re good with that! Plus, did we mention that it’s two-day shipping on qualified orders?
2. Sign Up For the Rewards Program: I know, it’s not like you need to be involved in another rewards program but, believe me, the points can really add up fast especially when you’re making some pretty decent sized purchases (hello Christmas season!). Here’s how it works. When you sign up you’ll be eligible to start collecting points. For regular members you’ll earn a 1/2 point for every dollar you spend. Once you get 250 points you’ll receive a $5 reward card. However, if you’re an Elite Plus member you’ll actually receive 1.25 points for every $1 dollar you spend! Plus, if you use the BB credit card you’ll get 3 points for every dollar you spend. Enticing!
3. Price Matching Does Exist: While many retailers are moving away from price matching because, well, Amazon exists it’s nice to see that BB is still at it! If you find your same exact product for a cheaper price somewhere else all you need to do is talk to a customer support specialist (and be as polite as possible!) because they’ll price match. This includes major retailers like Amazon, NewEgg, BH Photo, Dell, HP, and more!
4. Trade In Your Old Junk For Money: Ok, well, not really your old junk, buy BB does have a really cool ‘trade-in’ program. You can go to their site here and then use their trade-in estimator to see what your item could be worth. If accepted, you can then trade it in for a gift card that you can use towards your next purchase. This typically works really well in the tech space. Say goodbye to your old dusty laptop and hello to your new touchscreen laptop!
5. Sign Up With Your Email: Signing up with your email address is always a super easy way to save some cash almost immediately. You’ll get early access to quick 4-hour flash sales that happen what seems like out of nowhere, upcoming deals, and sneak peeks into major events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday! Once you click over scroll to the bottom of their page and you’ll be able to quickly add in your email address.
6. Become Twitter Friends: We’re not a huge fan of Twitter, but they actually have their own deals-specific Twitter handle that’ll let you know all about their latest and greatest savings. You can follow them here.
7. Hang On To Your Receipt: We usually toss these out, but we learn the hard way! Make sure you hold onto your receipt because if what you bought goes on sale during the normal policy time, they’ll honor their lower sale price and credit you. Here’s what they had to say:
If we lower our in-store or online price during the return and exchange period, we will match our lower price, upon request.”
8. Start a Wedding Registry & Get 10% Off: If you’re planning on getting married, don’t forget about BestBuy! If you start a wedding registry with them you’ll be able to get a 10% off coupon you can use for the registry or elsewhere on the site. There are some rules and restrictions, but it’s a pretty sweet perk. Learn more here.
9. Students Get Their Own Coupon Codes: Uh, lucky! If you’re a valid student and sign up (and verify your student status), you’ll get access to special savings and discount codes that will be emailed directly to you! You’ll be able to use them online or when you shop at the actual store. We’re jealous!
More Deals & Sales:
The Greatest Promo Sales at Dell This Month!
Get the Cutest Things on Sale at Minted
It’s the Sale Every Home Depot Customer is Waiting For
These Laptops are On Sale for a Great Price Today
Save on Flowers With These ProFlowers Promos & Discount Codes