If you’re like us, you have as many watches as you do sneakers. Ok, well maybe not that many, but we still have a decent variety of watches based on what we’re wearing. We, of course, go with a more dressy bracelet-type watch when we’re heading to work (yawn), a wedding, or out on that special date. Sport the classic leather-strap watch when you’re dressing down or just hanging out, buzzing around town. Plus, with all the new smart watches out there your choices are really endless. We rounded up some of the coolest casual and designer watches for men (so far) in 2018.
1. Tissot Le Locle Silver Bracelet Watch For Men, 39mm – Buy It Here
2. Shinola ‘The Runwell’ Leather Strap Wrist Watch in Midnight Blue – Buy It Here
3. Baume & Mercier 42mm Leather Strap Watch for Men – Buy It Here
4. Versace 44mm Aiakos Gold Bracelet Watch – Buy It Here
5. Skagen 44mm Touchscreen Leather Strap Men’s Watch – Buy It Here
6. Timex 42mm Blue Silicon Strap Every-Day Watch – Buy It Here
7. Movado ‘Bold’ Leather Strap Watch, 42mm – Buy It Here
8. The Expensive Men’s Watch: RADO ‘DiaMaster Grande Seconde’ Automatic Leather Strap Watch, 43mm, in Black – Buy It Here
9. New Fitbit ‘Ionic’ Fitness Tracker Watch For Men in Slate Blue & Burnt Orange – Buy It Here
10. Skagen ‘Signature’ Leather Strap Watch For Men, 40mm – Buy It Here
11. Men’s Shinola ‘The Runwell Contrast Chrono’ 47mm Bracelet Watch – Buy It Here
12. Michael Kors ‘Large Runway’ Gold Chrono Bracelet Watch, 45mm – Buy It Here
13. Movado Silicone Strap Smart Watch, 44mm – Buy It Here
14. Armani Exchange Silver Bracelet Watch, 45mm – Buy It Here
So What Does the “mm” Size on Your Watch Actually Mean?!
This is one of the most common questions people have when trying to buy a watch online. It can get super confusing because, well, you’re not able to try it on until you get it. For men’s watches, you’ll typically see size ranges anywhere from 37mm all the way up past 45mm. So what does the “mm” actually stand for? This is a simple one to answer. It’s the millimeters of the diameter of the watch or of the ‘case size’ as it’s also commonly referred to. Here’s the breakdown of watch sizes that you can use as a handy guide when trying to buy online:
- 37mm – 39mm is the average size for a mans watch. In comparison this can be viewed as a watch that’s on the smaller size, so to speak.
- 40mm – 44mm is more of a sport-sized watch for guys. It’s not overly ‘in your face’ big, but it definitely stands out more than the average watch.
- 45mm – 55mm+ is the diameter of an oversized/larger watch. We’ll toss this into the more XL category.
Overall choosing the right size watch is really based on what your actual preferences are.
More Style Guides:
The Coolest Men’s Briefcases to Bring to Work
Eyeglasses & Frames for Guys Totally On Trend
Super Sleek & Stylish Wallets from Leather to Canvas
10+ Men’s Sneakers You Can Wear Pretty Much Every Day
All the Mens Fashion Trends You Need in 2018