It’s never fun being an adult, especially when you have to dress like one. Alas, here we are. If you’re in the game for a new pair of casual-to-formal dress shoes to wear to work or that wedding you’ve been dreading since you got the invite 6-months ago, we’ve rounded up some classically cool, yet trend-forward kicks just for you. Shop our favorite men’s dress shoes totally on-trend in 2018.
1. Best Mens Shoes for Summer 2018: Magnanni ‘Saffron’ Cap Toe Oxford Shoes for Men – Buy It Here
These dress shoes really do fit like a glove. Just make sure you choose the right size. They run a bit large (go figure) so we recommend to order the next size down. If you’re looking for a more traditional color, fear not, they also come in black leather too!
2. Allen Edmonds ‘McAllister’ Black Wingtip Shoes – Buy It Here
These are our favorite wingtips (so far) this year. The perfect dress shoe to sport when you’re rocking your favorite suit or even when you want to pair them with your favorite dark jeans (they must be dark).
3. Mezlan ‘Zeus’ Two-Tone Wingtips in Black and Tan Leather – Buy It Here
We love this new take on a classic casual wingtip thanks to the two tones perfect to bring your suit or chinos to life this season!
4. The Rail ‘Austin’ Buck Shoes in Canvas Grey – Buy It Here
5. Ted Baker London Black Leather Chelsea Dress Boots – Buy It Here
We love a Chelsea boot any time of year, really. Our favorite part was the paisley pattern on the elastic-gore side panels that really kicked up the vintage look and feel a bit without looking too “on trend.”
6. J&M 1850 ‘Merritt’ Cap Toe Derby Dress Shoes in Black Leather – Buy It Here
Such a clean look for an affordable dress shoe. Check them out in tan leather if you want a shoe that grabs your attention a bit more.
7. Men’s Wingtip Dress Boots in Tan Leather – Buy It Here
We don’t care what the weather is outside, we rock a wingtip boot all year long. Ok, maybe in the dead of the summer we’ll go for something a bit lighter, but we can usually find our favorite pair at a great price and just grab them for the fall/winter. You really can’t go wrong. The high-shine leather of these wingtip boots help take your suit up a notch. Trust us.
8. To Boot New York ‘Cap Toe Oxford’ Shoes in Black – Buy It Here
The beautiful burnished Italian leather helps bring this oxford to life. They typically run a bit on the larger side, so go down a size and check them out in other leather shades as well.
9. Cole Haan Original Grand Wingtips in Brown & Ivory Leather – Buy It Here
10. G. H. Bass Penny Loafer in Black & Dark Brown – Buy It Here
11. Cole Haan ‘Barron’ Chukka Dress Boot for Men – Buy It Here
12. Steve Madden ‘Jaymson’ Cap Toe Derby Shoes for Men in Dark Grey – Buy It Here
13. Bruno Magli ‘Arcadia’ Cap Toe Dress Boot in Dark Brown Leather – Buy It Here
14. Mezlan Verino Cap-Toe Oxford Dress Show in Blue & Tan Leather – Buy It Here
Shop Some More:
The Most Stylish Jeans This 2018 Season
10 Best Eyeglasses for Men Online
Top-Selling Perfume Brands Into 2018
Best-Selling Cologne 2018
Men’s Espadrilles Still on Trend in 2018
Popular Toys for Kids This Year