If you haven’t tried sleeping on bamboo sheets before, stop what you’re doing right now (no, we’ll wait) and pick up a set STAT. Here’s why we’re literally obsessed with them.
One of the most important things you can do for your health is get a great night’s sleep. We’ve tested out so many different sheets over the last 6-12 months and we can’t sing the praises of bamboo any more than we already do. Once you try them you’ll most likely never go back to regular cotton sheets again. Here’s some of the benefits and biggest selling points of typical bamboo:
- They’re Hypoallergenic – Perfect for allergy sufferers and those of us who just won’t want to deal with dust-mites on our bed on the regular. Say goodbye to sneezing, coughing, and itchy eyes in the middle of the night.
- They’re Naturally Moisture-Wicking – If you’re a hot and sweaty sleeper and already tried a variety of cooling sheets you’ll notice that bamboo will naturally take the sweat and moisture from your body as you sleep, release it, keep you dry, and help keep your body temperature regulated all night long.
- They’re Antibacterial – Seriously, if you only knew of the grossness that lives in your bed (and we’re not talking about your partner) you’d switch sheets immediately. Bamboo is naturally over 99% antibacterial so it’ll kill germs, eliminate nasty odors, smells, and more.
- They’re So Overly Soft – If you’re looking for soft, these are some of the best. They’re actually softer than most other bedding fabrics on the market. You’ll honestly never want to get out of bed.
Check out our editor’s picks for the best bamboo sheets (so far) in 2019.
– Best of the Best –
1. The Cariloha Resort Bamboo Sheets in Blue Lagoon – Buy It Here
These are our pick for the best-of-the-best because, not only, are they some of the most buzzed about online, they’re insanely comfy, smooth, and we are obsessed with getting into bed each and every night. No, for real, it’s a thing. These are made from 100% Viscose and has a sateen finish which helps ‘up’ the comfort level and keep them durable. Sometimes bamboo sheets we’ve tested in the past can get little pulls and holes in them. Not these! This set comes with one fitted sheet, one flat sheet, and two pillowcases. We love it in the blue lagoon color, but it also comes in over 10 other colors like white, stone, graphite, grey, ocean mist, mint green, and more. See more color options here!
– Luxury Quality For Cheap –
2. The Zen Bamboo Luxury Sheets in Taupe – Buy It Here
If you’re looking for luxury-style bamboo at a really amazing price these are the ones for you! We hate to use the word ‘cheap’ but they totally are when it comes to price and not quality. They currently have 4.3 out of 5 stars on Amazon and over 2,900 customer reviews, with over 80% of those reviewers giving it either 4 or 5 stars. Not only are they super comfy, they’re also wrinkle resistant and hypoallergenic. Apparently people are still ironing sheets? Well not us! We love it in taupe, but they also come in over 10 other really cool colors too like olive, purple, cream, and more. See more color options here!
– The Bamboo/Cotton Mix –
3. The Royal Hotel Bamboo Sheet Set in Sky Blue – Buy It Here
We’ve added these to our guide for those who like bamboo, but want a little something more to them. Some people feel like bamboo is a bit too thin, so these top-sellers are 60% Viscose from bamboo and 40% cotton. These are a perfect option for allergy sufferers too because they’re dust-mite resistant and more! This brand not only has over 12 different colors to choose from, but they also offer the most size options like twin, twin xl, full, queen, king, California king, split-king, and top-split-king. There’s something for everyone. See more color options here!
– The Microfiber Mix –
4. The Cosy House Collection Natural Bamboo in Lavender – Buy It Here
These are a great option for those of us who really dig the microfiber combo with the bamboo. Adding the microfiber to these are perfect for hot (and sweaty) sleepers because it’ll remove your moisture (read: sweat), release it, and help keep you dry and your body temperature regulated all night long. Even better, they’re wrinkle resistant, stain resistant, hypoallergenic, and even helps keep away potentially harmful bacteria. What more could you ask for! They’re also offered in over 15 different colors like lavender, white, baby blue, grey, cream, navy blue, turquoise, chocolate, and more. See more color options here!
– The Organic Pick –
5. The DTY 100% Organic Bamboo Sheets in Light Grey – Buy It Here
If you’re looking for 100% organic and 100% bamboo, these are for you! They’ll also naturally help wick away moisture from your body keeping you cool and dry in the warmer months and cozy and warm in the cooler months. They’re also OEKO-TEX certified so there aren’t any chemicals used in these (some other brands do have them believe it or not). These are available in twin, full, queen, king, California king, and even split-king. Plus, there are over 15 different colors to choose from like lilac, sea-glass, pale rose, sky blue, and more. See more color options here!
– The Unsung Hero –
6. The Brooklyn Bedding Bamboo Twill Sheets – Buy It Here
These are some of the most popular bamboo sheets online right now that everyone ‘in the know’ is buzzing about and, well, so are we! They’re super soft, extremely breathable, and even help regulate your body temperature all throughout the night. If you have sensitive skin like we do, these really gentle on your skin and are even hypoallergenic so you won’t be sneezing and coughing thanks to dust-mites and other allergens. These are shockingly cheaper than many of the other brands and, in our opinion, a higher quality. They currently have 4.5 out of 5 stars and hundreds of positive customer reviews. See more color options here!
More For Your Home:
These Linen Sheets are So Perfect For Summer Sleeping
Don’t Knock Flannel Sheets Until You Try These!
This is THE BEST Mattress We’ve Slept on in Years
Add These Pillows to Your Bed and Sleep Way Better Than Normal
Wrap Yourself in These Bath Towels and Lounge Around All Day