Because even with the amazing sales happening at Wayfair we still want to save some additional cash. These promo codes will help with that!
Who doesn’t have that god-forsaken Wayfair commercial jingle stuck in their head 24/7?! Even though that irks the heck out of us, it’s the price we all have to pay to save some major money when shopping online at Wayfair. We feel like they’re giving Amazon a real run for their money, especially when it comes to all the insane sales, promos, and deals they constantly have going on. And we really do mean constantly. Do you know how many times we’ve seen an “Up to 75% Off” sale taking place? For real, 75% off is bananas and, well, we’ll take advantage of it each and every time. We don’t mean to sound greedy but, even still, we’d like to take even more off our favorite items during the checkout process. That’s where the rare coupon code comes in handy. Check out some of the best Wayfair promo codes and sales (so far) in October 2018 and start saving!
The Must-Try Wayfair Promo Codes Today:
Additional Crazy Sales & Deals Going On Right Now:
Fun Facts About Shopping at Wayfair:
1. Free Shipping is Real: In a world where paying for online shipping seems so old-timey, Wayfair is always offering free shipping when you spend at least $49 during checkout. This is applicable for anyone within the United States.
2. Save Up to 25% with Wayfair Business: If you’re a business or trade pro and need products for your office or business, all you have to do is sign up for a free business membership and you can instantly start saving up to 25% off the original prices simply because you’re a member! Plus, you don’t have to spend a minimum to enjoy the discount!
3. The Wayfair Card Helps You Save: When you’re qualified and apply for the Wayfair card you can get $40 off your very first order (when you spend $250). Plus, you’ll also be eligible for 3% back in rewards on select items! We never ‘love’ signing up for a card in general because we’re also afraid of not paying it off on time and then having to deal with crazy interest rates, but if you can remember to do so this is a great way to get some free stuff!
4. Give Them Your Email Address: One of the easiest ways to stay on top of all the savings, just give them your email address (or the email address where you don’t mind getting a ton of emails) and they’ll keep you posted on discounted items, upcoming sales and, from time to time, they may provide you with your very own promo code that you won’t find anywhere else.
5. Refer a Friend to Wayfair: When you refer a friend to Wayfair and they spend at least $50, you’ll get $10 in Wayfair Rewards! Plus, the friend you refer will also get $10 off their purchase. It’s a real win-win. If you refer a business friend for a professional business account you’ll receive $50 in rewards points!
6. The Wayfair Wedding Registry: Did you know you can register for your wedding at Wayfair? That honestly was news to us, but we’re psyched to know that. Even better, they’ll give you up to 10% off items purchased up to 6-months after your wedding date. So it’s a great way to save a little extra cash post-wedding for you and for your guests who may have been a little late to the game in getting you your gift.
7. Yes, They Own All Modern: We love All Modern because their furniture and decór is always, well, modern, chic, and affordable. Plus, Wayfair owns them so you know the customer service is going to be on-point and their shipping rates are going to be great too. Here are some ways you can save at All Modern today!
More Ways to Save:
The Daily Deals at Home Depot Make Coupons Almost Pointless
Why You Can Always Find the Best Bargains at Target
We Gave Jet a Try and Was Pleasantly Surprised By the Sales & Daily Promos
Shop the Macy’s Sale or Basically Forfeit All Your Future Coupon Strategies!
What’s the Real Deal With Wayfair Promo Codes Anyway?
Wayfair loves to have crazy sales all the live-long-day, but one thing they don’t love doing is giving out coupon codes all the time. Typically, when they do, they’re giving it directly to their customers based on their profile, shopping habits and more. You have to really go on a witch-hunt throughout the pits of the interwebs to find a working code but, for real, we have found them from time to time. If you’re looking for the latest coupons going on at Wayfair in a given month (or even in a given day!) you can check out their coupon page here. That’s where you’ll find a lot of the latest happening directly from the horse’s mouth. Not that we’re calling them horses. You know what we mean. If you want to a list of their latest sales (these change, legit, daily) head over to here and you can see every deal they have going on under the sun!
Where Can I Even Enter It In?
Ok so, like we said, we do love Wayfair. We’re fans. We’re friends in our head. But we have to admit they don’t do the best job at making it easy to test out your prized promo code. As we all know, you usually need to have small arsenal of codes waiting in the wings so you can just test one after the other. That’s how that works, right? For us, we don’t even know if we’re going to buy our items unless we can save extra money on it. Either way, while frustrating, see below for our step-by-step process on where you can find and test your code during the checkout process.
Part 1: First you need to find the product(s) you want to buy. That’s the easiest part. Simply click the purple “Add to Cart” button on the far right side of your product page.
Part 2: Once you’ve selected the product you wanted and added it to your cart, you have to click the “checkout” button. Here’s the part that’s a bit of a pain. You have to then sign in with either your existing account or you need to sign-up for an account. Lame. It doesn’t take long, but still. To make things even worse once you’ve signed in you then have to fill out your shipping address, billing address, and your credit card info before you can even get to the promo code part. Ugh. But don’t worry, you’re not getting charged for anything at this point. Once that’s completed, below your payment info you will now see a “Add Gift Card/Promo Code” link just below the “Review Order” portion of the checkout process. Now you can click that link!
Part 3: After you’ve clicked that link you’ll see the promo box expand and this is where you can either paste in the promo code you’ve found here or simply just type it in and then click the blue “Apply” button to see if it works. After all that work, it better! Happy savings to you if it worked. If it didn’t work you’ll get an “Invalid” message and you’re able to try another code. Best of luck.