If you’re about to break the bank at Saks Fifth Avenue this month, these promo codes and major sales will be a real lifesaver!
We’ve always known that one the most pristine places to shop is Saks Fifth Avenue. Truth be told, we were always a little too nervous to actually go into the store to shop and, well, our wallets were just as nervous as we were. Plus, their recent remodel and facelift that’s been taking place over the past few years has really made the in-store shopping experience even more royal. That’s why we legit love shopping online at Saks. We can browse through a pretty extensive selection of clothes, shoes, beauty products, home decór and more and when we gasp at the prices we’re not too embarrassed because we’re in the comfort of our own home. Who’s with us?!
However, we’ve found some really great ways to save some money at Saks each and every month!
It may have been a while since you’ve set foot actually inside a store, but you can never go wrong with shopping online. And if you’re big fans of other higher-end retailers like Nordstrom (especially during their insane Anniversary Sale) and even Bloomingdales, we think you’re going to be pleasantly surprised with Saks and how there really are options for those of us on a budget. Of course their are super expensive items from top designers, but we can always find something attainable for us. We think you can too!
Some of their most popular designers and brand items our readers like best include:
- Jimmy Choo Shoes
- Stella McCartney Dresses
- Alexander McQueen Handbags
- Oscar de la Renta Necklaces
- Ralph Lauren Bed Sheets
You can check out their full list of designers right here!
There are a few different times during the year where we’ll see some of their biggest sales (Black Friday/Cyber Monday), but on any given day we’ve seen that you can save (on average) anywhere from 30% – 40% off their original prices. People don’t always think of them having sales, but they really do…and they’re really good! Check out all their latest sales here.
Shop our picks for some of the best Saks Fifth Avenue promo sales, deals, and more in May 2022!
Are You a Saks Expert Shopper? Here’s 5 Ways to Find Out!
If you are you may already know all these helpful little tips and tricks. If not, hopefully you’ll find these perks useful and will pass along the info to your closest friends (as long as they don’t get that last designer purse before you do!). Here are some really great ways to save some extra coin when shopping at SFA (does anyone call it that?).
- Grab An Extra 10% Off Your Next Order STAT: Who doesn’t love an extra 10% off? Now it’s super easy because all you have to do is sign up with your email address and they’ll shoot over to you a confirmation email with your extra 10% off code. Now we’re not saying you should sign up with multiple email addresses so that you keep getting that 10% off, but we’re not one to judge. Plus, once you’re signed up they’ll send you exclusive sales, preview items, and so much more.
- Earn a $25 Gift Card For Yourself: It’s like you’re being paid to shop! What’s better than that!? When you sign up for the Saks card you’ll receive a $25 gift card for every 2,500 points you accrue. Plus, you’ll get early access to private events and private sales. Just make sure you pay off your balance each month so you don’t end up paying more!
- Free Shipping is Really a Thing: If you don’t want to pay to have your designer items/dreams come true shipped you’re in luck. There actually is free standard shipping going on right now.
- Dig Through Their Sale Page: This one may be a no-brainer, but we recommend to bookmark their sale page. You can browse by the most recently added items or sort by best sellers, top rated, low to high price, by designer and more. Plus, you can even narrow down your sale search by category, so you can choose areas like handbags, women’s apparel, men’s fashion, beauty, jewelry, home furnishings and more. While it, of course, depends on the item you can end up saving anywhere between 20% – 75% off the original price.
- Become Texting BFFs and Save: It’s not like we get enough text messages, right? Well, this just may be the friend you actually want to hear from! Sign up for text alerts from SFA and they’ll send you sales, promos, insider events, and anything else special going on over there you may be interested in. We do it just for the deals and there’s no shame in our game!