Like a kid in a candy story, we could spend hours shopping online at Dell. In fact, we do. Even better? They’re having some really amazing sales, deals, and even some promo code offers right now too. Read on!
We remember shopping at Dell for our very first computer. To be honest, then we went away. Yes, we went that Apple route (not that there’s anything wrong with that), but recently we’ve been back and, well, we were super impressed with their updates. We’re not the only ones. A recent report from our friends at CNET has named one of the Dell laptops (the XPS 13) one of the best of all time. They’ve come a long way and we are here for it!
There are a bunch of pretty great ways to save at Dell this month and, well, every day to be honest. Here are some of the more important ones you need to know about.
Revised: November 2022
1. The Rewards Program is Worth It: We know, ‘rewards’ programs can sometime be more of a hassle than they’re worth. We think this one is worth it. First off, you’ll get free expedited shipping. We’ll repeat that. Free shipping. Even better, you’ll receive up to 6% back in rewards towards your account. Plus, you’ll get early access to secret sales and special offers. Did we mention that registering is free? Go for it!
2. Their Coupons are Legit (and They Share Them): A lot of retailers want to make it a total struggle to find their coupon codes. Dell is pretty much like, “Uh, here you go!” They’re usually switching up their discounts from time to time so just click here to view some of their latest ones. You can typically find pretty impressive savings there.
3. Bookmark Their Deals Page: This in’t your run of the mill deals page where there’s just the bottom of the barrel products they’re trying to get rid of (sure there are some of those). We’re talking some of the best-sellers of the year can be found here. On average we’re spying savings of anywhere between 10% – 20% off original pricing. And the best part, it’s not just computers. There are great deals on 4K TVs, headphones, wireless bluetooth speakers, and a whole lot more. Bookmark their deals page here.
4. Free Gift Cards are a Thing: No really, they are. From time to time we’ll see them offering free eGift cards that will be added to your account when you make certain purchases. And that’s on top of whatever promo sale they’re currently running. For instance, we’ve seen 30% off a specific Samsung 4K TV and they were going to gift you with a $400 eGift card once you completed your purchase. So you can basically get your TV and then use that $400 towards something like a laptop. It’s almost like getting stuff for free! Be on the lookout! 👀
5. Price Matching is Real and It’s Spectacular: If you happen to stumble across a product that they carry that’s cheaper than what they’re offering they’ll totally match the price! Now, it has to be the same exact (read: identical) item and someone from Dell will have to approve that, but they’ll do it if it’s a match. Even better, they’ll price match against some major retailers like Amazon (yes, Amazon!), Best Buy, Target, Walmart and a handful of others. Some restrictions apply, but it’s totally worth it.
6. Free Shipping & Free Returns: You can actually get free shipping even if you’re not a Rewards Advantage Member from time to time. Free shipping will cover your normal three-to-five day delivery. We’ve been pretty happy with their return policy too. If you’re not loving what you just purchased all you have to do is contact their customer service department (it’s not as bad as it sounds). While there are restrictions, you’ll have 30-days from when you actually received your item(s) to send it back and get a full refund.
7. Get Coupon Codes Emailed Directly To You: When you sign up for their email list (which takes, literally, less than 10 seconds) you’ll get special access to certain deals, sneak peeks and, more importantly, you’ll get exclusive discount codes emailed directly to you from time to time. Get in the know and save some real cash!
8. Black Friday & Cyber Monday is No Joke: If you must wait to save the most, your best bet might be to hold out for their famous Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. Last year we were able to save, literally, hundreds of dollars on some of the newest and best selling items. It only lasted for 48-hours and some things went out of stock so quickly, but the hunt was worth the savings. Overall, you could save up to 50% off and some of their products were listed at their lowest prices they’ve ever had. Plus, there were a lot of $100 gift cards given out too!
Shop our picks for some of the best Dell promo sales, deals, and more in November 2022!
Promo Code Offers + Retailer Sales:
Best Buy Promo Codes
Game Stop Promo Codes
Promo Codes at Samsung
Coupons for The Home Depot
The Best Laptop Sales of the Year!
Fun Tech Gifts They’ll Love
iRobot Promo Code