The noise you hear is Britney celebrating with 2 shotguns in the air because “the law” has decided that Britney can have visitation with her two kids, “What’s His Face” and “The Other One.” There are a few rules that Britney had to follow though. Britney has to have her dad Jamie (not to be confused with her sister Jamie Lynn or her mother Lynne) and the wacky psychiatrist with her when the kids come over to play white-trash reindeer games and it has to be in a “therapeutic” setting. Perhaps she can just light a few candles and crank some Yanni on the boombox?
In case Britney and her “team” some ideas on what she can do with the kids, I’ve thought up a few additional therapeutic, yet fun ideas:
- Getting cherry and/or grape Kool Aid mustaches
- Spitting tobacco into a tin cup
- Chewing straws of hay whilst sitting on a wooden rocking chair that’s on the front porch
- Figuring out a way to make mint-flavored moonshine
- Similar to Pin the Tail on the Donkey, the kids can play “glue the tracks on Momma’s new hair weave”
- And finally, just shouting out “y’all” into a hollow sounding room