I didn’t even want to touch the whole Charlie Sheen/Brooke Mueller hoopla as white-trash with money always seems to irk me. However I did have to lift my personal ban once I read on TMZ how, according to an affidavit, Charlie Sheen took Brooke Mueller’s eyeglasses and then broke them in front of her. Geesh, why not just kick a puppy and slap a baby while you’re at it?
According to the TMZ report here are some other disturbing details, allegedly, that went down the night Charlie Sheen was arrested:
- Sheen used a switchblade-like device to threaten Mueller
- Police, once arrived, chatted with Sheen in the basement who informed them they were having marital problems and that Mueller “abused alcohol”
- Mueller threatened to divorce Sheen and take the children
- Both Sheen and Mueller were arguring that night and both slapped each other on the arm
- Sheen denies pushing, striking, strangling, or threatening Mueller with a knife
- Mueller claims Sheen pulled out a knife, held it to her throat and said, “You better be in fear. If you tell anybody, I’ll kill you”
- Sheen broke Mueller’s eyeglasses in front of her
So there you have it folks. He said/she said. I’m not sure who to believe partially because I don’t know them and partially because I don’t care. I think it was only recently that I realized that Charlie Sheen is not, in fact, Emilio Estevez. I always thought it was like that Michael Jackson/Janet Jackson/La Toya Jackson is the same person rumor.