Well folks another season of America’s Next Top Model come to a close. Bid adios to Jenny recapping the crap out of this show. I’ll have to hire her for another series recap. In the meantime, here’s what she said went down last night on the season finale of America’s Next Top Model:
- It’s the season finale! Freedom……freedom…..cuz I don’t belong to you….and you don’t belong to me…..TYRA!
- Well, it’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for. Who will be crowned America’s Next Top Model? I think it would be a real sweet treat if Tyra just said the hell with it, and crowned herself America’s Next Top Model.
- Here’s some trivia. I was watching Jepoardy! tonight….and Jay Manual was one of the clues. Evidently, he was an aspiring opera singer before he fell into Tyra’s clutches on ANTM. Talk about having your life take a left turn.
- Side note, it is FREEZING! Christ on a horse! I can’t get warm.
- Looks like the ladies will be shooting a Covergirl commercial. How original and new. It’s half Dutch/half English. Dinglish?
- One girl is going to get the peace out, while the remaining two stomp their way down the runway like horses with their hooves on fire…
- Tyra takes this opportunity to teach us how to smile with our mouths closed and be sexy….and smile with our mouth closed and NOT be sexy. That Tyra really gets it. But what is she wearing? She looks like those Asian guys that host Most Extreme Elimination Challenge….the one that they dub into English
Analeigh is eliminated from the show. Honestly, how did Sam get into the finals? I call shenanigans.
- The “runway” is set up like an obstacle course. They literally have to run up the hill in order to avoid rolling backward like hedgehogs. Again, noticing the Most Extreme Challenge theme…
- Tyra and the judges take us on a cycle 11 stroll down memory lane….Through the years…….
- Well don’t keep us in suspense any longer! Who is going to win the cover of Seventeen Magazine, a life long pen-pal relationship with Miss Jay, a photo in the mail each month of Tyra and 20 years worth of Rice-a-roni? MCKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the best part is, she keeps picking Tyra up and swinging her around like a rag doll…
- This concludes another cycle (not menstrual) of America’s Next Top Model. I’ll be in negotiations with Mr. IBBB about a hay-penny raise. If it goes through HR and is approved by corporate, I’ll see ya next go ’round! Take care and Happy Holidays. I’ll be stuffing all your stockings with the ANTM DVD. Or not.