More Mindless Stories on ‘celebrity twitter bomb’
Oprah is over, you guys, so therefore I believe all of her fans should help me with this never-ending Celebrity Twitter Bomb. Since that won’t happen, I’ll settle for my favorite IBBB readers. Ahem, that’s you. Oh, and we’re sticking with the same two this week in hopes that they’ll finally become fans of IBBB. If not, I may resort to some type of Make a Wish Foundation scenario (goodbye to those of you who just stopped reading). Therefore, this week we’re adding yet another Regis & Kelly producer (@scott_eason) So, if my math is correct we’re up to three. Here’s the deal (as if you don’t know)
- After the RHONJ recap goes live, please Tweet it to the following people: @kellyripa @bravoandy @scott_eason (don’t forget the _ between the scott and the eason @scott_eason)
- That’s all.
- Thank you.
- Come on.
- Here’s the short link you can cut and paste: http://bit.ly/ke9KIh
Thank you all, in advance, for playing along. While I’m sure you’re all getting sick of doing this I’m almost certain this still can take steak. And you know it!
See what I did there? Last weeks first ever IBBB Celebrity Twitter bomb was kinda almost sorta successful. The good news was that over 100 played along. But you know what? I’m adding a little (brilliant) twist this week that really takes steak. Here’s what’s going down this week.
1. We’re still sticking with @kellyripa and @bravoandy
2. We’re adding (brilliantly) a Live With Regis and Kelly Producer @lschully (Lori Schully)
3. We’re going for 500 of you tweeting all three (@kellyripa, @bravoandy and @lschully) the latest RHONJ recap on Tuesday morning once I push it live (here’s the shortened URL as well for you to cut and paste until your heart is content: http://bit.ly/k0tTiC)
4. We shall not give up
So are you all in again? Come on, you know you love it!
You know with all the TV show recaps I’ve been doing on the regular I almost completely forgot about Operation Sellout. Well, I’ve had an epiphany, which is not a word that means ‘burns when I pee’ like I originally thought. On the contrary (I’ve never said that before in my life). I’ve decided to start up the first ever IBBB Celebrity Twitter Bomb or ICTB as no one calls it. The concept it simple. Each week I will announce a celebrity or celebrities I would love all the IBBB dysfunctional fans to “tweet” in regards to a specific recap I’ve written. For those of you who aren’t following along at home I’m basically looking for a cheap way to get a celebrity endorsement and, well, this is my best bet. And I’m pretty sure this is legal.
So, the first two “celebrities” that I’ve decided we should Twitter Bomb is Kelly Ripa and Andy Cohen. That’s right, two Twitter birds one stone. See what I did there? So here’s how this will work:
- After I post the recap of Real Housewives of New Jersey on Tuesday morning, my IBBB willing army will tweet @kellyripa and @bravoandy with a link to my recap and a shout out to IBBB.
- The end.
Here’s the shortened link you can use: http://bit.ly/kZMKIE
Simple right? The way I see it is that I currently have over 1200 followers. If only 10% of you play along I figured that they’ll receive over 100 friendly Tweets throughout the day helping me to sell out. Fun and creepy all at the same time! So who’s in? Oh, and I don’t want to add any pressure but if you all don’t play along I’ll shut down this blog and buy a puffy leather couch like “the poors.”
See you on Tuesday morning! Start spreading the word…and more!